Chapter 11

JAHSEH

"What the fuck going on------"

"Duck!" Kentrell suddenly yelled. Everyone ducked and Tay was shooting shots everywhere.

"Yo! Niggas gon destroy my place!" Rakim yelled. Kentrell pulled Taymor to the floor when his bullets ran out. He was mad as hell. Kentrell held him in place when he was thrashing around in his arms, trying to break free.

"Let go of me, man!" He yelled.

"Calm down." Kentrell muttered.

"Nah, nigga. I ain't gon calm the fuck down---" He got cut off by Kentrell whispering in his ear. He fell back limply, into Kentrells arms.

Kentrell looked down at Taymor and nodded at us. We all got up and sighed.
"Okay, okay. What the fuck going on here?" I questioned.

Everyone agreed, apart from Rakim, Rakims crew and Omar.

"See..." Omar paused, scratching the back of his neck. We all crossed our arms over our chests as Omar, Rakim and his guys stood before us, looking uncomfortable.

"Can y'all put the guns away first?" Rakim asked and we all mumbled a mix of "Oh yeah" And "Sure" or a "You lucky Trell here", from Tay, as we put them away. Rakim coughed nervously.

"You too, Symere." We all looked at Symere.

"Oh no, you said "guns" not "guns and knives". I don't got any guns on me." He innocently said. I smiled lightly as I shook my head.

"Sy, please." Jordan pleaded.

"Okay, daddy." He smiled, tucking it away. That somehow made everyone laugh.

"Nope. Not you Omar! You gotta explain." Symere snapped.

"Shit, Okay!"

A beat up Omar cleared his throat.

"So, yeah. Me and Gazzy came from my house, to the gas station. We were going to go to Jah's. Like always. So we got out the car and I was pouring in some gas. Then some nigga came over to Gazzy and started flirting with him. I went to confront the puta. Some words were exchanged and punches were thrown. Rakim and his guys helped him out by jumping on me. Gazzy tried to help me but they got him too. He broke free once I jumped on the guy who was beating on Gazzy. He ran and they threw me into the car and got me here." We were all silent.

"They beat your ass and you're drinking with them?" Nick asked.

Omar nodded. "Yeah?"

"Nah, nigga. That was two days ago. Why didn't you call?! To, I don't know, tell us you were okay?!" Stokeley asked.

Omar shrugged. "Phone broke." He simply replied.

"Okay, what about them? The Hakim nigga?"

"My name's Rakim, not Ha----"

"Shut up, Rahim!" Rakim held his hands up, in defense.

"Anyways, we didn't have your number, Gazzy wasn't picking up, then it finally went to voicemail and Rakim only recognised me earlier. He had Jahsehs number but his phone was off and it was charging. He called Jah just before you guys kicked the door down."

"Yeah, we saw." I said.

"Uh, I thank you guys, so much. For looking for me and taking care of Gazzy. Nah, just for everything so far." He said looking over at Gazzy, who had been quiet. He stepped closer to Gazzy and embraced him in a hug.

"I'm so sorry, mi Amor." Omar said.

"I forgive you, papi." Gazzy whispered back.
They captured each others lips in a kiss.