Second-Hand Pain

I ran up to the door of the arena, ignoring all of the people trying to catch me along the way. Nobody would stop me. Not even the guard.

As if it would be most convenient, I was able to easily sneak past the man, unannounced. I crept through the doors and followed the loud noises of people screaming with a mix of wolves howling and AJAY.

I got myself to a position where I could see him from above. He was holding an AK-47 in his hands, but was completely nude. They had already put him through the arena but then made him do it whilst he was naked? Jesus, this was ruthless. I watched Ajay struggle to eliminate the tigers, wolves and soldiers. Definitely plural. It was absolutely horrible.

I hear the announcement of the final round...but my heart stops. The two golden doors open and reveal the royal guard, Pagan's elite crew. The crowd went absolutely mad over this, I couldn't hear myself think for the all of the noise. They had very advanced machine guns when all Ajay had was a fucking AK-47.

I covered my mouth in horror. It was the first time I had really questioned if Ajay would be able to get through this. This time, I really didn't know. It was also the first time I had realized how much I cared about this one person. But, Ajay wasn't just a person. He was the person who saved me more times than I count on my fingers, he is the absolute sweetest and down to earth person, he is willing to risk everything to help someone out. I think I might actually have a thing for this guy...

I close my eyes, and try to think happy thoughts, hell, I even prayed to God. I was shaking, a part of me didn't want to hear what the results were, the other half wanted to watch as everything went down.

"VICTORY!" I hear Noore scream into her microphone, and I just smile. That guy, he is one hard son of a bitch to kill. But, I'm grateful for it.