The Getaway Car

My heart begins to race, my palms are getting sweaty, and my breathing is becoming heavier. Ajay was supposed to be here by now, but he's not. I had been just outside the compound for a little over thirty minutes. I drove as fast as I could when Amita sent me the location. But, Ajay was nowhere to be found...

"DRIVE! OH SHIT!" I was lost in my own drowning thoughts until I hear Ajay scream, as he jumps in the passenger seat of the little car. I could hear Paul in the truck hitting the sides of it.He sounded quite angry. He was talking, but I wasn't listening. I was staying focused on the road that lie ahead. It was like I was going through a tunnel, everything went quiet in my head for a while.

 I had the gas pedal all the way to the floor. I couldn't tell how fast I was going, but I know it was well over 100 miles per hour...traveling through the rolling hills of Kyrat.

We had made it, or at least Ajay had said we did. I slowed down and pulled into the little shack the Golden Path had set in place for Paul. How special. Cause this is what he deserves for being one cruel son of a bitch.

"He's alive. If you had killed him, I wouldn't have blamed you." Sabal tells Ajay, looking him dead in the eyes. There was something that kept Ajay finding himself siding with him. Was it his ways or did it have something to do with Mohan?

"Yeah, I'm alive. You fucking taxi driver." Paul spats at me, but a Golden Path soldiers hit him good in the gut with his AK-47. The most satisfying thing to happen all day. I enjoyed every second of it. I wasn't the only one who was tired of rescuing people that he took away from us. He was only thinking of himself, not putting anyone above himself. 

"Show him to his new home." Sabal says, as his ex-hostages throw rocks at him. What a prick, Paul was. He's a monster, a murderer, a piece of shit that can walk. Which, I'm not sure Amita will keep it that way for much longer...but she'll make it slow and as agonizing as possible.

"Thank you both. This is a good thing you've done here. We'll take care of Paul. We have the perfect spot for him." Amita says to Ajay and I, but I only look at Ajay. All I did was drive a car. It was all Ajay.

"Good work, son of Mohan." I say, playfully playing with his jacket. He only smirks as he watches me. He was one handsome guy. You could say I was starstruck, he was virtually famous in Kyrat. The Ghale name is treated with the utmost respect, the citizens constantly make that clear. I don't know how he doesn't let the get in his head. 

"Don't start that shit, D." He knew that when he called me D, it made me weak. That little fucker...

"What if I do?" I spoke back, acting all innocent until proven. guilty. He bit his lip and grinned. I think we both know what he wanted to do. Or what I wish he would do.

"I'll have to stop you-" Ajay says before gently slamming into my lips with his own. His lips were soft, and moist with passion. and lust for more. He had this thing about him, this gentle but toughness in him that I couldn't describe even if I had a dictionary with every single language every spoken.

Ajay Ghale; the true son of a legend. A legend himself.