The Final Push

"We've been waiting for you two. We're rallying for one final push. We're hitting Pagan's fortress, it won't be easy. I heard about Sabal, whatever you're feeling about it, just know that Amita only wants what is best for you and Kyrat." The lead soldier tells Ajay, and I only look at him.

Now, it's time to head to the red doors and set up a C4 charge. We blow the doors open and get prepared for a constant wave of enemies. Before we entered the doors though, we fill up on ammo with the crate to the left of the doors. There is everything from pistol ammo to rockets, so we should be ready to rock and roll.

We start with the armory. Ajay and I take this area, whilst the rest of them split up and took the command center and the headquarters. We eye the doorways with crossed swords near them. We managed to get the drop on the incoming enemies and were able to take out a crowd of troops with a well-timed grenade.

"Holy shit!" Ajay says, laughing at my shot. It was pretty good though, even if I do say it so myself.

To capture this area, we stay in the zone. We focus our fire on the entrance points that feature the scimitar crosses on the wall. It was strangely beautiful and fit the Kyrati scenery perfectly.

The third and final section we must take control of is the HQ, which is the higher elevation point in the fortress. We stay mindful to stay near walls and not out in the open. I was nervous and very cautious as I was walking, avoiding gunshots, molotovs, and grenades of all shapes and sizes along the way. There is a mounted heavy gun at the top of one of the watch points. I run for it.

After being able to successfully capture all three zones, the royal army tries to mount a counter attack. There are a number of jeeps incoming, so we get to the heavy gun immediately. There are a number of individual troops, half a dozen troop vehicles, all entering from below, so it's a hallway of death for them as long as I am able to stay on the heavy gun. I am getting scared, but this is the last push; win or lose. This is the end.

"They're carrying troops and heavy guns, so it's not something to ignore. There are approximately three major waves of incoming troops." Ajay says, relaying the information from the troops above the walls who can see who's coming.

After the royal army's counter attack has been thwarted, it is time to send a message to Pagan Min. Everyone heads over to the golden statue, to watch as Ajay drops some C4 and takes him down.

"Really, Ajay? What do you have against my likeness? First all fo those posters, killed my body double, and now this? Am I missing a hint? Should I start taking this personally? That statue was solid fucking gold. Literally. I am not being metaphorical. Do you know how many artifacts I had to melt down to get it made? What's done is done and dinner is nearly ready."