Magic Bullet

I spent most of my morning searching for answers, why did we really have to leave, something didn't add up. I had a strange feeling in my chest, it was like, my heart was telling me something wasn't right.

I need answers, I tried to call Derek, maybe he knew, but his phone kept dialing off, I hadn't heard from him since yesterday morning.

I got changed and walked to school, when I got there Scott was talking to Alison, he looked at me and opened his mouth to speak but I walked straight past him to my locker.

Danny was talking to some of the lacrosse players. "Hey Malani, what's up, fancy going to a club on Friday?" Danny begged, he was so cute I couldn't turn him down, he is like my brother from another mother.

The fact that Danny was gay never bothered me, we got on so well, we would also be there for one another, I was his wing women. "you know I'm going to be there, what kind of wing women would I be if I didn't go?" I said smirking.

School went fast, I had managed to avoid Scott all day, but Stiles was persistent, at lunch he cornered me next to the vending machine, apologizing and begging for me to forgive him. I had one condition he must drive me home.

We walked to Stiles Jeep, the que to leave the school grounds was picking up. I was sat in the passenger seat with my feet up on the dashboard, Stiles turned out of his parking space then suddenly slammed his breaks on.

 I was sat in the passenger seat with my feet up on the dashboard, Stiles turned out of his parking space then suddenly slammed his breaks on

"YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME" he shouted, I looked up to see Derek stood in front of the jeep with his hand up, he looked up.

His eyes dull and dark, his skin was pale. He dropped to the floor holding his arm. I jumped out of the jeep and ran to his side. 

"Derek, what's happened, OMG "I gasped when I looked at his arm, bleeding out black blood, his veins in his arm turning black.

"I got ... shot last night" Derek struggled to string a sentence together. His eyes flicking icy blue, the pain shooing up his arm.

I placed my hand in his hand, he squeezed it tight, I tried to concentrate on taking away as much of his pain possible

The pain started to shoot up my arm, I tried not to flinch, I didn't want Derek to worry about me or for anyone to see.