Royally Screwed

There was an awkward silence for about 5 minutes.

I bit my lip and then took a deep breath. "so um.. Long story short, tonight I will become an Alpha, and before you think im gonna go out killing an Alpha or you, I'm not. It doesn't work that way for me. You see, my family are different, some people would call us the 'Royal family'." I paused to take a another breath" anyway, my parents are like the King and Queen, which makes me a princess. " I stopped when I heard a chuckle.

I looked up to see Derek holding in his laughter. I frowned and continued telling him.

" ok so anywho, the reason why we are the royal family is because of the blood line. On the 18th birthday of the heir to the throne, he or she will become an Alpha, so lucky me"I said sarcastically.

" I know, I've known about you and your family since we were kids. My mom told me stories about the royal family. Why do you think I've been calling you princess since we're little" Derek said smiling.

My jaw dropped "seriously, you could have told me, I thought you were going to think I was c..." I cut off by Derek grabbing my waist and pulling my lips to his.

His mouth caressed mine, his tongue twirled in my mouth, licking my tongue every so often. His hands pulled me tighter to his chest, his left hand moved to the back of my neck supporting my head as he kissed me, his right hand dropped down to my ass squeezing it, making me moan into his mouth.

We parted for air, I let out the word I was going to say "crazy" I said biting my lip. Derek smiled still holding me in place. I smiled again. Looking into his eyes I could feel myself drifting to his lips again.

Lately just a kiss always lead to us being completely naked in bed

Lately just a kiss always lead to us being completely naked in bed. I guess the full moon was playing its part and we were happy to give in to this pleasure.

I had never felt so free, so loved and so happy, with Derek I had everything I wanted and more. Yeah I may be a blood thirsty vampire, who will never grow old, never have children and watch every one I know die, but at this moment nothing else mattered. I just knew that with Derek by my side I felt like the queen of the world.

We fell asleep, Derek's arms wrapped around me, pulling me into his chest. I woke up with the biggest smile on my face. It was nearly 5pm. I should wake Derek , I sat up just watching him sleep, he looked so peacefully, he chest was on show. On his left peck was a trail of marks I had left on him from kissing him. I bit my lip, remembering what we did.

"stop staring its creepy" Derek said, his voice was husky from waking up.

"stop being so sexy, then I will stop staring" I smiled straddling his waist, I leant down to kiss him. We smile into the kiss. "mm, I love you" I said biting my lip then kissing him again.

I began kissing his jaw line down to his neck. I hadn't realised I had been concentrating on the pounding of the blood in his neck, until my fangs sunk into his tanned skin. I was in a daze, his blood tasted so good, better than I've ever tasted.