Under A Full Moon

Chris had come up with a plan to get the beta's in a secluded area, by using ultrasonic emitters, they give out a high pitched frequency that only werewolves can hear. Chris demonstrated how they work.

"No kidding" Isaac said holding his ears. As Scott,Derek and myself clenched our eyes shut and covered our ears.

The plan is to force them to run towards the high school, no one should be there at this time of night. All we had to do was split up and plant the emitters.

I felt a little funny, my eyes felt like they were on fire, my jaw ached. The moon was playing tricks with me, I guess its part of the Alpha transformation. I need to focus on the problem we had first before I thought about myself.

We all split up, I placed my emitter in the ground and texted Scott to tell him it was on. I went to walk away but my body collapsed in pain. My bones started to break, my fangs began to extract from my jaw, and hair grew on all parts of my body. I wasn't just becoming a Alpha, I was becoming a actual wolf. No one told me this would happen. 

I blacked out of a few seconds to wake up and stand on all fours, my skin was now covered in pure white fur. I found the lake and looked at my reflection, I had red eyes and I was a proper wolf. I felt powerful,strong and invincible. 

I hadn't realised that I had been gone for nearly an hour, I ran to the school in wolf form and changed back into my human form

I hadn't realised that I had been gone for nearly an hour, I ran to the school in wolf form and changed back into my human form. I was completely naked, luckily I always keep spare clothes in my gym locker.

After changing, I ran through the hall ways down towards the basement. Scott was pushing the basement door shut, I could hear growling and the tearing of flesh, I could smell blood, Derek's blood.  

I ran to the basement door trying to get in but Scott was using all his strength to keep me out. 

"OPEN THE DOOR" I shouted using my new Alpha command, just as he did Isaac shouted that the sun was rising. As the door opened, I ran inside to see Derek on his knee's covered in blood and sweat, he had kept them both at arms length as they tore into his skin. He had let them take out all their energy on him. He was facing the floor, I gasped in shock making him raise his head slowly and look at us.

 He was facing the floor, I gasped in shock making him raise his head slowly and look at us