Argent Witch

Kate Argent and her two minions walked into the Hale house.

"he wants us wait" the older one of the minions spoke up.

"so I've been reminded to death" Kate said annoyed by the order.

"and that means we're not allowed to kill him" the younger minion said.

"but it doesn't mean we can't say hello" Kate said with a sickening grin.

I looked at Derek, who was stood infront of me, his eyes filled with anger. I heard about Kate and him. She used him, gained his trust and used it against him, she took everything from him.

"no one home? " the young minion questioned

"oh he's here, he's just not feeling particularly hospitable" Kate said looking around.

"maybe he's out burying a bone in the back yard" the young minion joked. Where did they find this one, at the back of the que for banter.

Kate looked at the young minion with disappointment "really, a dog joke? We're going there, and that's the best you got? If you wanna provoke him, say something like, "Too bad your sister 'bit it' before she had her first litter."

Derek's eye turned ice blue, his heart rate going off the scales.

"Derek don't please" I begged, but that witch had to carry on

"Too bad she howled like a bitch when we cut her in half!" Kate had succeed in provoking Derek, who had now jumped down the stairs attacking the two minions, he let out a growl.

Kate used taser poll and electrocuted Derek. He drpped to his knees in pain, Kate bent down and lifted his head.

"This one grew up in all the right places

"This one grew up in all the right places. I don't know whether to kill it or lick it" Kate said tracing her finger down his chest.

I couldn't hold it anymore, she had gotten on my last nerve. I growled, appearing in front of her. My eyes matching Derek's. I went to launch at her, when one of her minions struck me with the same device as Derek. Electricity coursing through my body.