Chapter 15

Seven years later

"Louis! Didn't you say dinner was at seven? Because if so we're gonna be late!" I yell upstairs and soon enough Louis comes running down the stairs.

To fill you in, Louis and I graduated highschool six years ago and graduated college last year. I work as a therapist for people with mental health problems and Louis is a songwriter.

Since Niall and I made up, I've gone to therapy and it's helped a lot. I only see my therapist once a year now because I no longer have self hating thoughts to the point where I wanna hurt myself. Helping others with problems like mine has helped me a lot.

Louis and I are obviously still together and we've moved in together. We did have a flat together in collage but we just bought a house a couple of months ago. It's safe to say that I've never been happier.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. My hair was just not working with me." He says and smiles. He walks over to me and kisses me.

"What was that for?" I say with a smile on my face. I still get butterflies every time Louis kisses or touches me.

"I don't know. Just because I love you." He says and that makes my smile grow.

"Well I love you too." I say and his smile grows this time.

"Well good because it is our seventh anniversary. So I sure hope you love me."

"Haha you're so funny." I say and jokingly roll my eyes. Louis bats my arm and I chuckle.

"Whatever. Lets go so we're not late like last time." He says and I shake my head, remembering last year when we were an hour late to our dinner reservations.

We walk out and get in our car. I sit in the passenger seat because Louis told me it was definitely his turn to drive even though I know he drove last time.

When we get to the restaurant, Louis opens the door for me and just acts like the gentleman he is. Dinner was great but nothing exciting happened.

"Oo let's go over to this field and stargaze. Like we did when we first go our house and we did it in the backyard." Louis says and I giggle at his child like excitement.

I walk over to the field, flollowing the running Louis. I stand, looking around the big field for a minute, admiring how something as simple and a field of grass and flowers can be so beautiful. Then I think of the beautiful boy behind me and I tun to look at him.

I gasp when I see him. He's one one knee with an open box in his hand. The sleek silver shining in the moonlight.

"Harry. I love you. You are my world. If I lost you, I'd lose myself. So I need to make you mine. So please. Will you marry me?" He says, tears already forming in his eyes and of course I feel my own tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Of course, Louis." I whisper and he starts crying for real. He slips the ring on my finger and I jump into his arms and kiss him. I have never been happier in my entire life. I get to marry the person I love. The person who helped me get through some of the shittiest times of my life.
-----------------
"Oh honey you look so good! I'm so happy for you. You deserve this more than anyone I know." My mum says and she straightens my bow tie for the sixth time.

To fill you in some more, my mum got a better job and moved into her own flat. She's single and loving life, honestly.

Jay is also single and living in the flat next to my mum which is pretty awesome.

Gemma an didn't made up over the years and we talk every day now. Even though she still lives in New York, she's at my wedding today and I'm so excited.