Chapter 6

A couple days passed and the two boys made it back home with no problems. Today was their first day at school since being in America.

Harry POV
"Harry?" My mum whispers and I look up from my backpack that I'm filling with books.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Uhm, have you heard from Gemma lately?" She asks. She must know about the shooting at the concert.

"Actually, yeah. Why do you ask?" I say, no point in lying.

"Is she okay?" She asks and tears start falling from her eyes.

"Oh, mum. Come here." I say, pulling her in for a hug. "She's fine. Don't be mad, but I may or may not have visited her in the hospital." I admit, fully trusting my mum.

"Y-you mean, like, in America?" She asks, dumbfounded.

"Yeah"

"Why didn't you tell me! I could have come and saw her!" She says and then we both grimace realizing that my dad would never let her go.

"She is doing great though." I say, trying to cheer her up.

"Wait, where did you get the money to fly all the way over to America!?" She asks and I smile, thinking of Louis.

"Well, my new friend Louis got us tickets and we flew there together." I say, still smiling, remembering my trip with Louis.

"Oh. Well, when do I get to meet this Louis?" She asks, hope in her dull eyes.

"When dad is out of the house." I say as if it's no big deal. I mean, he would not like Louis in the house. He doesn't even like me in the house.

"Well, he is going on a business trip next week!" She says, excitement obvious in her voice.

"Really!? Well then you will have to meet him then." I say, excited that my dad will be gone.

"Alright, kiddo. You better get to school. Don't wanna be late!" She says happily.

"Bye mum."
---------------

I get to school and look around for Louis or Niall. Louis' mum insisted that she take Louis cause he has been gone for so long. Even though he was gone for like three days.

"Well well well. Look who is back." I cringe at the sound of Stan's voice. I was in such a good mood.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, fag!" He shouts and everyone looks over at us. I barely lift my head to meet his stare.

"So how's this. I'll give you this." He holds up a razor blade and my eyes go wide. I haven't done that since I meet Louis a week ago. I usually do it every day. Just the sight of the razor makes my arms itch. "So instead of me hurting you, you can hurt yourself like you should." Stan finishes and shoves the razor into my hand, causing a cut to form and blood to drip from my hand.

I do as told, mainly because I'm itching to do something. I go into the bathroom and lock the door. I go into an empty stall and lock that as well.

I roll up my sleeves and drag the blade across my arm until blood drips down my arm. The pain feels good.

My phone goes off, startling me out of my daze. I put down the blade before picking up my phone with the arm I haven't cut yet. I look at the message and see it's from Louis.

Where are you? I saw Stan with his friends and I heard your name mentioned. Are you okay?

I just look at the text and smile a bit. I set down the phone and drag the razor across my arm a couple more times. At this point I'm full on sobbing.