1

Seulgi's POV
My first day of school,I'm so excited. I woke up and did my morning routine and then I changed into school uniform real quick,I grabbed my backpack and left.
I arrived in my new school ,it was huge and so many people were around ,I stand there and waited for the bell.

-fast forward

I was standing behind the door as I was waiting for the professor to call my name.
"Alright class before we start,today we have a new transfer student,you may come in now" he said and I walked inside standing in front of him.
"Hello everyone my name is Kang Seulgi,I'm 16 years old,I hope we'll get along together"I bowed and then smiled at them
"Alright Seulgi now you can take a seat right there next to Sooyoung"he pointed at Sooyoung and I nodded and sat beside that girl.
"Hello Kang Seulgi,I'm Park Sooyoung ,call me Joy since I'm used to it now"she said smiling at me,so I smiled back at her.
"Nice to meet you Joy"we did an handshake.
"I hope we'll be good friends together"she said smiling brightly at me
"I'll look forward to it"I said as I smiled back brightly at her...Thats when someone interrupted us...
"Sir excuse me"the girl behind me said
"What is it Yerim?"he asked
"Sir Seulgi is really tall and I can't see the board from here"she said giggling at me
"Is that so? Hmm...Sorry Kang Seulgi can you exchange seats with Yerim?"he asked,I nodded and took my equipments and tranfered to that girl's desk,I was really disappointed and mad cuz I was having so much fun with Joy there,the girl turned around and smiled at me,I just smiled back.
"Hello my name is Kim Yerim,you can call me Yeri tho"
"It's nice to meet you Yeri"i said smiling at her ,she was really cute
"Seulgi why don't you eat with us?"Joy quickly turned around and asked me.
"Yeah we can eat lunch together"Yeri said smiling at me,I nodded my head and smiled back at them."Sure,I'd love to"I responded.That moment was interrupted by the professor who told JoyRi to turn around.
I turned my head to see who was my seatmate "Hi the-" my words cut off because I was amazed by her beauty,she was so beautiful,so cute,so pretty but wait,I want to be friends with her,what is her name? I couldn't make a move I was not in the class anymore nor earth.I froze there looking at her..after being in that position for some seconds, I snapped back into the reality and finally asked her.
"Hey,what is your name"I smiled shyly at her,I really couldn't believe what was in front of me now,My disappointment turned into luck and my madness turned into happiness,I was sitting with a Goddess.