14

-PING 10:05 the bell rang-
"Glad he never came back haahahaha" Seulgi said laughing,Joohyun giggled, "Come on let's go to eat you dumb bear"
Seulgi nodded and grabbed Joohyun's hand and they headed to common room.
Students in the corridor
"SEULHYUNIE"
"SEULHYUNIE"
"SEULHYUNIE"
"SEULHYUNIE"
"OUR SWEET COUPLEEE"
"WE LOVE YOU SEULHYUNIE"
"GO GO GO"
"GET OUT THE WAY GUYS SEULGI AND JOOHYUNIEE ARE FK COMING" a girl shouted.

"Yeah that's right when Seulhyun are coming I want everyone to shout our names" Seulgi said as she linked arms with Joohyun,the older just giggled.
"Are you guys going to sit together?"
"Yep we are" Seulgi said and then they went inside the common room.
"Baechu sit here I'll order for you"
"Are you sure?"
"Of course" Seulgi said happily "The usual one right?" She asked cutely,Hyunie nodded and sat down waiting for Seulgi who made her way up to order food.
'What's wrong with them? So creepy' Hyunie said in her mind when she noticed everyone looking at her like she just saved the world.

Joohyun's POV
"Hello there" someone came and sat with me
"Erm hi?" I answered back,she smiled at me and hold my hand. "Miss?" I asked confused.
"Call me Nayeon" i just nodded and looked her confused.
"So Joohyun right?" I nodded.
"You're really pretty you know?" I rolled my eyes,I hate these type of people.
"Thanks" I coldly said,and I pulled my hand away.
She smirked and I just looked away ,I opened my book and continued where I left yesterday.
"What are you reading?" I just ignored her,she took my book and closed it.
"I want your attention please" she was so annoying and she was getting on my nerves.
"What do you want!?" I coldly said.
"You" I raised my eyebrows
"Pardon?" I thought I didn't hear that right.
"You heard me,do you have a boyfriend or something?" She asked again with a smirk.

Seulgi's POV
I was going back to our seat,and when I looked up,I saw Joohyun with another girl ,she looked like she was trying to seduce My Baechu. I bit my teeth,I wasn't feeling angry but something else,like 'Are you asking me if I was jealous? Pffff no I wasnt'
(A little jealousyyy~~~)
'shut up I wasn't'
It was Im Nayeon the coolest and the team leader as well,and she was a badass girl,I don't know so much about her because I am new here so yeah😅
But anyway when she asked her if she had a boyfriend that pissed me off so I walked there and placed the food on the table.
"Excuse me but isn't it clear that you are disturbing her!!"
"Who do you think you are to tell me what to do Kang?"
"I am your worst nightmare miss,and if you don't leave now miss,I'll make sure you won't see the daylight again miss!"
With that she smirked and looked at Joohyun
"We aren't done yet Kang!" She said and walked away.
"Hey come here and fight !! You fucking cowar-" I was about to follow her and break all of her bones but Baechu hold my wrist and stopped me.
"Just leave it Seul" I nodded and looked at her, "Are you okay?" I worriedly asked and she nodded,I was relieved.
We both sat down and I handed her the food.
Then we both started eating,I was choking.
"You okay?? Here" she offered me some water and I took a sip of it,starting to feel much better.
"Yaa you should eat slowly" she worrliedly said,I smiled and nodded my head.
"Thank you Baechu" I said shyly,she chuckled,and what she did next shocked me a lil.

She pulled my hair back then continued eating.
I couldn't help but blush and think of her touching me.
"Omoooooooo" students yep
I looked at them and they were looking at us like we just saved the world from zombies😅.
'Don't get me wrong I liked the fact that they think we're cute together,but that can't be real because we are just good friends right?'
(Friends my ass)
'Is there a way I can shut that mouth of yours)
Joohyun was eating but there was a moment I looked at her and I just froze there. i stayed like that for the next 5 minutes.

3rd POV
Joohyun was enjoying her meal and when she turned to Seulgi to ask her something she caught her glaring at Hyunie,Joohyun looked at her and waved her hand but still Seulgi was daydreaming,Joohyun then caught Seulgi looking at her lips,she leaned closer to Seulgi's face "Kang Dumb Bear~~~~" She whispered into Seulgi's ear and with that Seulgi was snapped back into reality.
The people there saw the scene but they of course didn't hear Seulgi's and Joohyun's conversation because it was so noisy in there.
However they all screamed happily.
"Eh..uh? Did you say something?" Seulgi asked blushing madly when she saw Baechu's face close to hers,Joohyun then pulled herself back.
"I wanted to ask you,where do you want me to tutor you? Your house or mine?"
"Mine ma-maybe?" she asked blushing Joohyun smiled and nodded "Will do,i really like your house"
"Yo-you do?" She nodded.
"Yeah,it is a really calm place" she said giggling,I swear she was so cute now.
"Are you free tomorrow?" Joohyun asked Seulgi
"I don't know, why?"
"I thought maybe we can hang out or something" Joohyun said and that made Seulgi smile brightly.
"On one condition" Seulgi said as she winked.
"What is it?" Joohyun asked frowning.
"I want you to wear the shirt we bought"
"Why?"
"Because I will wear mine,and I want to see how we look in our couple clothes together" she said cutely,of course Joohyun couldn't handle her cuteness so she nodded and accepted to do it.
"Okay then It will do" she said smiling. "Just please stop being so cute" with that Seulgi blushed again so hard.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A/N: Hey hey I'm back again so sorry I've been into exams I've got my mocks next week too 😅
And If I won't update next month,then R.I.P me😭