40

Then she rested her head on my chest "I don't need to worry about anything, as long as you're with me, I'm not afraid"said as she wrapped her arms around my waist.
"I'll protect you with all I might" I whispered cutely as I patted her head.

-Continued-

SEULGI's POV
"Baechu...you remember this morning when you said you lied to me" I pulled away,she giggled
"What about it?" She asked curiously
"I'm still mad at you" I faked an angry face as I crossed my arms.
"Jinjja? Aww beaaar I'm sorry you know that I didn't mean it right? I was just trying to be playful" she explains,I giggled and gave her a pat on top of her head
"You're so adorable either way" We both smiled at each other.
The nurse then came in and described the situation and bla bla bla then set us free from the (PRISON)

A/N: Honestly I hate docs and hospitals BUT ANYWAY

"Baechu are we you know..." I kinda felt nervous for no reason.
"Hmm?"she looked at me so lovingly "Know what cutie?" she asked whispering.
"We-Well I was ki-kinda hoping that w-we c-could..." she is making it harder by pushing her face way too close.
"Why are you stuttering GomSeul? What are you so nervous about?" we stopped in that position in he middle of the hallway.
"U-Uhh...wa-walk h-home t-together" I finally managed to whisper it enough for her to hear.
She pulled her body away,and started laughing,I looked at her confused.
"Of course we can dummy" she said between giggles.
Why am I feeling like this...I mean she is my Baechu,my lovely girlfriend right? I can ask her anything right?
"Baechu-shi is it okay with you if I come and get you after last period?" I asked really excited
"I don't see why you're asking you silly,I'll wait for you my be-" I stopped her before she walked away
"Is it okay if I take you to your next class?"I asked blushing ,she stopped for a second an held my hand, "Come on my yeogeol" she pulled my hand,I blushed even more.

-Seulgi and Joohyun stopped to look at WenJoyRi acting weird-

"Look at her,what is she doing?" Baechu pointed at somewhere while laughing really hard,but I ignored that I was too busy admiring Joohyunie's cuteness.
Someone then tapped my shoulder but still that would not interrupt my thoughts.
After some seconds I saw Hyunie walking towards me,she whispered "Seulgi-yah~~~"
That helped me to snap out of it.
"Yes Baechu?" my eyes got wider than before
"You're daydreaming....again" she seemed disappointed, as I was about to speak she hushed me by putting her index on my lips,
"Were you lost in thoughts again?" She sighed,Sooyoungie laughed.
"Yeah I'm sure she was lost in you again Hyunie" she said smirking at us both and also raising her eyebrows.
"Is that true Seulgi-shi?" Her face turned into a smirky one.
"Yes" I for the first time didn't stutter in such a hard question coming from her,however I was blushing because I always do when she talks to me or even looks at me "Don't blame me she is so breathtaking"
"Quit being so adorable Baechu" I said ,flustered.
"I'm sorry" she said,but in a really sad tone which made me look at her and she had this sad look on her face, " Baechu... she is worried of what happened ... That NAYEON GIRL! She'll pay for what she did!"
"Seulgi-yah" she whispered, -BAAM my heart!-
It is going Doki-Doki!
"About what happened earlier-" I gave her a peck on the lips to stop her talking ,slowly I pulled away and hold her face in my hands.
"Baechu,you don't need to worry about any of it at all"

-bell rang Seulgi took Hyunie to her next class, Seulgi on the other hand didn't have any class next however she got this letter from an anonymous person to meet her and ...-

Walking down the hall I see a shadow in front of me.I stopped on my tracks and looked right up to see my one and only enemy. My happy face turned into a death stare one.
"So it is you who wanted to see me huh?"
I asked in a slow quiet tone
I received a nod from them.
"Heh, I'm glad that I finally got to be alone with you where I can break those bones of yours and feed them to the dogs"I said with a smirk.
"So , you ready to settle this once and for all?"

A/N: A yandere vs yandere scene lol😂 anyway I know I've been gone for quite a while I am really sorry! This story is coming to an end. Thank you so much for all the support you've shown this story, Thank you for reading Coldness-SEULRENE