20

With that I hang up and jumped on my bed,I'll try my beat to make you mine,Baechu,just you wait,I was deep in thought when I heard a knock on the door.
"You can come in" the door opened and Joohyunie came inside, "Hi My Life"
"My life" I mumbled smiling like an idiot,she looked at me and smiled, "Wait did she hear me?"
"Seulgi-yah,are you alright?" She worriedly asked
"Y-yeah,I'm sorry I worried you" I said as I lowered my head and my smile faded,she sat down beside my and grabbed my chin,she then made me face her.
"Hey it's okay,It's just I was worried sick about you" shit I love how she can make me blush in just a matter of seconds.
"Hey,are you okay?? Do you have a fever?? You're all red" she said as she grabbed my cheeks a turned me right and left checking on me,I giggled a little.
"I'm okay Baechu,I'm just not used to people being this nice to me" with that she hugged me which got me very surprised,she said something that would make me forget what she said a while ago with my mom.
"Seulgi-yah,you are a very special friend to me and really important,So whenever you find yourself struggling come and find me" I smiled and hugged her back.
"Baechu......... Thank You,for everything"she rubbed my back and yup when I looked up my mom was watching.....

-CONTINUED-
The reason#

Seulgi's POV

"Mooom??" When she heard me saying that she quickly moved away and covered her face with the blanket.
I looked at my mother and she was laughing "Oh looks like your Baechu is shy" she said,With a serious face I turned to her.
"Mom! Only I can call her Baechu,and she is My Baechu only!!!" with that she laughed and came in,making me confused.
She came and sat in the middle,removed the blanket from Joohyun's face who was blushing right now,she grabbed my hand and Joohyun's hand and linked our hands together.
"M-mom??" she hushed me,
"So the real truth is...... my daughter is very crazy about you Joohyun"
I did a weird laugh at that "I...I don't know what she's talking about"
"Yes you do" my mom hushed me again.
"I've got proofs" she said,and made her way to my closet,opened it.
"Aish that's enough!!!" I angrily said and went with Joohyun out of the house."Imitating my mom "I've got proofs, noo you love her,oh yeah you fancy her (faaanccyyyy youuu🤣) oh she has bunny pyjamas, she sleeps with them,she has a bunny toy,GOSH SHE IS SO ANNOYING!!!!"
Joohyun was giggling at me. "Aigoo Baechu-shi,I'm sorry,I just don't know how to stop her!"
"So you are my fan Seulgi-yah?" I blushed,
"Or do you like me?" She asked with a smirk on her face.
I gulped and slowly lowered my head,I was about to nod but she giggled before I could.
"Calm down I am just teasing you Bear"
"Ammm...okay.....s-so can we get on with my tutoring hour?" I asked cutely,she smiled and nodded.

-fast forward-
Next day,I was walking to school and I stopped on my tracks when I heard someone calling my name,I slowly turned around to see Seungwanie.I ran to her and hugged her "Unnnniiiiieeeeeeee I miiiisseeed youuu~~~~~~~~~" she giggled,and said that she missed me too.
"I bet if it was Hyunie you would have kissed her all over her face" she teased and ran away.
"YAH YOU HAVE TO HELP ME,TO MAKE HER NOTICE ME AND NOT TEASE ME" i yelled so she could hear me,she sticked out her tongue laughing at me.
"Aish this kid" I ran after her to catch her."
I lost her and bumped into someone there,I fell on top of the girl,when I opened my eyes I saw
Baechu,I stucked looking at her lips.
"oooohoooooooo Sex in the school SEULHYUNIE"
"Porn live bwahahahahahaha" Someone said,I didn't know who it was because I was too busy,everyone turned their attention to us.
Soon I heard a giggle from her. "Good morning to you too,bear" she said, "Done looking at my lips?" she continued,with that I got off her and helped her to stand up.
I bowed rapidly apologizing to her. "Stop being like that dummy,is alright,see you in chemistry class,I am not in for period 1,I am counting on you ammm...." she stopped looked at the people and back at me saying "I am counting on you,Boo" she said and left. Soon I heard a scream from everyone.
I covered my ears and I escaped from there.Soon I heard a familiar voice.
"I am counting on you boo" it was Seungwan imitating Joohyunie "oooooo looks like you don't need my help anymore~~~~~~"
"Unnie!!! Did you hear that??? She called me Boo" i was still shocked "How....just how......"
"What do you mean How? Hmmmm like romantically?" She teased again.
"UNNIE SHE NOTICED ME LOOKING AT HER LIPS" i was in panic now.
"You were what???? BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
SEUL UNNIE YOU'RE SO DAMN WHIPPED FOR HER"
"Aishhh Wanda she is driving me crazy~~~~~~~~~~~~" i said as I rested my head on unnie's lap.
"Don't worry I think I have an idea" i sighed and listened to it.
---------------------
"Noooo I can't do that!!!!" I whimpered.
"Yes you can,come onnnn" she shaked me.
Soon the bell rang and we sat up. "Period one Baechu is not there" Wanda would only giggle.

-fast forward-
"What do we have now???" I asked Wanda while we were going downstairs.
"Follow your heart and you'll know" she said,I sighed.
"Don't kno-"
I was interrupted when someone touched my shoulder and whispered into my ear "see you st science class in some seconds boo" the voice said and ran away before I could see who it was.
"Wohooo~~~~~~
Look at this,your Hyun will be waiting for you at science class~~~~~~" she said teasing.
"She was here????!!!" I asked in shock,She nodded,"what are we waitin for then??" Let's go to that science lab" I said and grabbed your hand and ran to science lab.
"Yooo girl crazy in love,I am in room 22,you are at 27" she said "see you at lunch time if you are coming hehehehe"
"UNNIE!!!" With that she ran away,and we parted ways,I went to class.
"Took you long enough" someone said but before I could look the person fade away.
"I must be tired" I said to myself and sat down waiting for the teacher.
"Are you ready for today's test?" the beautiful angel next to me asked sweetly,I looked at her and remebered her words,I smiled "I'll try my best Baechu"
"Good" she smiled back.
The teacher came and handed out the exams bla bla bla.

-fast forward-
Since everyone finished the test in just 40 minutes the teacher marked them and we got the results.
"Aish Baechu you're so good at this,how can you get full marks this is so damn hard" I frowned,she giggled and looked at me.
"What did you get bear?" She told me she'll count on me,I am sorry Hyunie I tried my best.
"An B" I said,she looked at me and smiled.
"How many marks?" She cutely asked.
"Amm...86" she patted my head which got me shocked.
"That's my Boo" she said and with that everyone looked at us.
"Thanks to you Baechu,you're the best tutor in the world" I didn't back off this time,I won't back off.