4

I secretly followed Joohyun,I was trying my best to hide.She sat on the chair and then she opened her study book,I was behind the wall looking at her when someone tapped my shoulder from behind.
"Whatcha doing?"Yeri whispered at me,I shushed her and looked back at Joohyun,but when I turned my head she wasn't there anymore. "Where did you go Bae?"
"I'm going to sit down"Yeri said walking to a table,I looked at the door and Joohyun was coming ,I pulled Yeri back hoping she didn't see us.
"Yah be careful you idiot!"I whispered at her while she couldn't stop giggling.
"Hide she is coming"we hid and Joohyun sat back on the chair and continued studying.

-after 30 mins-
We too were sitting so far from Joohyun,so
could look at her with no problem😁
"Does she never get tired of it?"I asked Yeri in confusion
"Hyunie? She likes to read and study"she said laughing and I just nodded.
"She is really cute,I don't know what to do"I mumbled to myself.
"Go talk to her"she offered me with a smile. "Mind if I sit with her?"I asked cutely.
"Just go already,Imma take a video of you two😁"I slapped her arm jokingly and then walked to Joohyun's table.
"Hi Joohyun-shi"I waved at her and smiled like an idiot.
"You?"I was scared,she looked angry and pissed "What was that stupidity in my book??!!"She yelled at me,I could hear Yeri laughing so hard.
"Yah! Do you think I gave you my book so you could scribble it!!" I looked away I was about to cry.
"Seriously how rude of you!"she said again with a annoyed tone, "I SWEAR I DONT KNOW WHY I DID IT!!!"
"I'm s-sorry"I apologized with my eyes teary.
"Aish its fine,don't cry like a baby"I couldn't hold my pain more tears began to fall,she looked at me and rolled her eyes.
"Aish go cry somewhere else"she coldly said and I just stood up and grabbed her book not asking any permission from her.
"What are you-"I cut her off by sitting there next to her and opening the book "I'll study with you"I said smiling and wiping my tears away,she looked at me and raised her eyebrows.
"Study with someone else,you're annoying me"she sighed and I shook my head "I wanna study with Baeee~~~~"I said cutely with a wide smile that formed in my lips.

-fast forward-
So Joohyun had ordered a drink and it finally came,she stood up to grab the wallet but there is me,I paid it for her.

-Uuuu kang such a boyfriend material😏
-i know i know😋

Back to the story🤣
I paid for her and I was waiting for a Thank You from her,I opened her drink and gave it to her ,smiling softly.She was so confused but she took it anyway, "No thank you? Hmm Alright"
"Aren't you forgeting something Bae?"
She looked at me and raised her right eyebrow in confusion, "SHE IS SO CUTEEE" "No thank you?"I pouted and she rolled her eyes.
"Why should I thank you? Did I ask you to pay for it? No,I didn't"she was really pissed "Now can you just shut up? I'm trying to study!"I just nodded smiling softly

"I will melt your iced heart Joohyun ,Someday,somehow..I just will,This is my word😊"

Wen-Ah:
How's there?

Sms? Who can it be now? I pulled my phone out to see who it was,Ah its Wendy.

Seul🐻:
I'm dying,she is so adorable,she is so precious🥰

Wen-Ah:
Hmmm are you two talking? Did I interrupt or something?

Seul🐻:
Well...kinda😂😂