15

"Are you free tomorrow?" Joohyun asked Seulgi
"I don't know, why?"
"I thought maybe we can hang out or something" Joohyun said and that made Seulgi smile brightly.
"On one condition" Seulgi said as she winked.
"What is it?" Joohyun asked frowning.
"I want you to wear the shirt we bought"
"Why?"
"Because I will wear mine,and I want to see how we look in our couple clothes together" she said cutely,of course Joohyun couldn't handle her cuteness so she nodded and accepted to do it.
"Okay then It will do" she said smiling. "Just please stop being so cute" with that Seulgi blushed again so hard.

-After school+Seulgi's POV-

I packed my stuff and I waited for Baechu to come,she had practice of course I would wait for her after all she asked me to,I would risk it all for her, 'DON'T GET ME WRONG,IS NOT LIKE I AM WHIPPED FOR HER,is just that she is so adorable'
(Mhm yeah yeah sure)
'Don't start please'

-flashback-
"Don't worry Seulgi unnie,i'll help you with the math homeworks" she said as she smiled at me.
"Baechu,you really will?" I was shocked.
"Sure bear,hmm what time is it?" She asked looking around.
"It's 14:39 hop 14:40 now,why? Are you looking for someone?" I asked confused.
"No it's just that I've got practice later" she said looking at me,I nodded.
"When?" i asked.
"2:50,so I should be there in 7 mins,but I don't wanna goooo~~~~~"
"Why not?"
"I wanna stay here with you~~~" she poted cutely,GOSH SHE IS JUST SO CUTE,MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT!!!
"Me too~~~ I'll miss you when you are gone,but there's nothing you can do~~~"
"Unnie will you wait for me?" She asked me,WAIT SHE ASKED ME TO WAIT FOR HER!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!
"Of course I will~~~~" I said as I smiled brightly which she returned it,so cute.
-end of the flashback-

3rd POV
Baechu🐰❤️:
Seulgi-yah I'm coming now,I hope you didn't wait for too long!

GomSeul🐻:
Don't worry about me Baechu,take your time😊

Joohyun finally arrived and saw Seulgi on her phone.
"Hey Seu- Did you do it?" Joohyun asked really shocked when she saw nothing was on the desk,Seulgi smiled and nodded.
"I prepared your bag too,that's what I was doing when you texted me" she said smiling.
"Tha-Thank you" Joohyun shyly said as she was about to grab her bag but Seulgi pulled it away.
"I'll carry it for you" she said as she wore Joohyun's bag
"Wh-why?" Hyunie asked confused,Seulgi chuckled.
"Because I just feel like it Baechu" she said smiling "Plus you look so tired,and you're sweating,and your bag is heavy so let ya assistant help you" she said as she winked,Joohyun lowered her head she was blushing.
"Thank you GomSeul" Seulgi smiled hearing that FROM BAE and she responded right back
"Anything for you My Baechu🐰" she smiled back and then we walked out of the class.
"I forgot to mention" something came in Seulgi's mind
"What is it?" Hyun asked.
"My mother,she..she wants to meet you"
"Me?? Wh-why?" Hyun asked shocked.
Seulgi gave Hyunie a bottle of water,and sat beside her.
"N-n-no don't get me wrong,it's not like that!! She just wants to see you" Seulgi felt embarrassed as she realized what she just said.
"O-okay" Joohyun took a sip of the water and then looked at Seulgi.
"Thank you I was really thirsty" she said smiling,then she got a message and looked at her phone.
"Seulgi-yah can you wait here for a minute,I need to see someone" Seulgi nodded.
"I'll be right back" she said and left,Seulgi looked at the bottle.
'What if I.....Can I do that? I mean she's not here,so why not'
Seulgi took a sip of it slowly,drinking slowly,then she put it down and felt something in her lips.
"Isn't this an indirect kiss?" she didn't realize that she said it loudly but luckily no one was around.
'It feels so good' she mumbled to herself' she felt like Joohyun's lips were there.
'Wait what am I saying?? No mo bad Seulgi bad' she slapped her own cheeks.
'Am I falling for Bae Joohyun?' she asked herself blushing hardly.