29

-fast forward-
We all are now going to eat to a restaurant,we arrived there
"WOOOOOOOOW SO BEAUTIFUL" I pulled my phone out and started taking picture for a few mins,everyone went inside except me Wanda and Joohyunie.
"Seulgi you've been taking pics for like 2 hours,can we just gooo" Wanda begged.
"Waaaaiiit,I mean you can go inside Man!" She sighed and rolled her eyes.
"We're going all together Seul come on" Baechu said as she stand in front of me trying to block my way.
"Baechu-shi~~~ is so cute that you're trying to block the view when actually this view is nothing compared to you" I said as I started to take pics of her.
"Waaaw you two...I think I need to pee HEHE HAVE FUN😃" someone said and ran away.

-continued-

Seulgi's POV
"Come on you lil bear" she pulled my hand.
"Oh yes ma'am" I said with all my heart and with a big smile formed on my face.
We went inside and sat next to Wanda who was now smirking at me.
-fast forward-
Joohyun was eating like a cute lil bunny and I was staring at her so lovingly,she noticed me,and we smiled lovingly at each other.Then she continued eating, I felt someone tapping my shoulder and I turned around it was Wanda who came back from the toilet.
"Hey Seul,so are you two together now?" she asked while she was sitting back.
The huge smile that was on my face,now turned into a sad one and I felt like my tears were going to come out.
"Hey nevermind,I didn't say anything"
She said and backed away.
"N-no" I stuttered,she hugged me and I did the same.
While we were chewing our food Wanda said
"You guys would make a lovely couple"
We stared at her,I blushed and Joohyun giggles
which made me smile shyly "I love her giggles"

Joohyun's POV
I noticed Seulgi looking at me and I smiled which she smiled back then I countinued chewing my food.Then when I looked back at her after some mins she was hugging Wanda.
I was feeling something in my stomach but I didn't know what that was so I just looked away again,my phone was ringing I picked it up
"Hello?"
"Hi Hyun?"
"Who's this?"
"It's me Jennie"
"Oh Hey Jen long time no talk,how have you been?"

Seulgi's POV
I stopped hugging Seungwanie and I now am looking at her talking on the phone and she seems so happy.
"Who can she be talking to?" Now my eyes were watery,Wanda trying to wipe them.Soon Joohyunie got up and I grabbed her wrist.
"Who were you talking to?" I asked with my eyes full of tears.
She didn't turn around but just pushed my hand away and said
"I have to go" I stood up and pulled her with me somewhere else (privacy🤭)
"Seul where are you taking me???" she screamed I covered her mouth with my hand
"Shhhhhhh,I didn't want to do this,but you're giving me no choice" I said as I pinned her against the wall.
"Se-seu-"
"Shhh" I put my index finger in your lips to make you stop talking
"Tell me who was the person on the phone?"I angrily asked again,she gulped
"Ju-just a friend of mine" she stuttered.
"Does that friend of yours makes you more happy than I do?" I whispered "Is that friend of yours closer to you than I am?" I said full of anger while going closer to her face
"N-n-" I cut her off again
"Has that friend of yours been there for you all the time?"
"Seul-Seulgi-yah ple-plea-"I cut her off once again
"Or has that friend of yours see-" I was cut off when I felt a pair of lips against mine,got me shocked,and I forgot about everything.
"Why was I angry again??"
Then she pulled away after some seconds and giggled "Are you jealous?"
My mouth was open,I was shocked "I...."
"So i'll take that as a yes" she said and giggled again.
"Seulgi you don'y have to be jealous,you don't own me,so there's no reason for you to be jealous" she said and moved my hands away leaving me heartbroken and lost.
"Seulgi just stay away,i'm not yours" with that she left and after 10 mins of me crying there someone found me
"Hey why are you crying?"
I raised my head and looked at the person
"Is that you Byul-shi?" She came and wiped my tears
"Who made my baby Seulgi cry?" She asked as she hugged me tightly.

-fast forward-
I told her the entire story her reaction was shocking she shook her head and said something that I would never do
"Forget about her,you deserve better" she said
I smiled and giggled like an idiot
"Moonbyul-shi,I tried that before,I can't do that no matter how much I try,it's impossible,I ...I love her so much no matter how much time I spend with her I can never get enough, I know there are other people but I don't want anyone else, I want her.Even though she pushes me away,Even though she hurts me,Even though she plays me, I still want her. I choose her. And I'll choose her over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing her,It's her fault I feel this way,I had a crush on her since the very beginning of the new year,yeah,I still call it a crush though,or maybe it's just a one-sided love" I said smiling at myself.
"So...you're not going to give up huh?" She giggled which made me giggle too,as an answer I shooked my head.

Wanda's POV
I was walking outside searching for them when I saw Seulgi with another girl I heard them talking about Hyunie when the girl told Seulgi to forget about Joohyunie,and she deserves better,I pulled out my phone and started to take a video,after what Seulgi replied to that my heart was touched and I decided to show the video to Joohyunie.

Seulgi's POV
"I guess I should be going now,maybe the others are looking for me,see you some other day Moonbyul it was nice meeting you after 2 years I hugged her and walked back.I heard footsteps from behind.
"You don't want anyone else,you want only her" the voice from behind said giggling.
I turned around and I saw Seungwanie giggling.
"Yo-you heard that?"I said as I blushed a little
"Everything" she said as she stick out her tongue.
"SEUNGWANIEEEE I HATE YOUUU" I chase after her laughing.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hello gays new update after 267482848 years🤭I am so sorry I missed for so long 😓Also keep streaming Umpah Umpah😊❤️

I am so sorry I missed for so long 😓
Also keep streaming Umpah Umpah😊❤️