26

Seulgi's POV
I am about to reach it but a fish came and got it
"HEY COME BACK HERE" I caught the fish and finally got the necklace back.
Shit I just realised I can't breathe any longer.
I swam on the surface as fast as I could.
I got up and I'm breathing heavily.
"SEULGI OH MY GOD" she ran to where the ladders were.
"JOOHYUN I GOT YOUR NECKLACE" I screamed happily,and swam there then got up on the ship.
"Here unnie I got-"I got cut off when she ran and hugged me.
"You dummy never do that again!!!"she yelled at me.
"Like you care"I mumbled to myself,enough for her to hear.
"OF COURSE I DO" she screamed and I jumped "Damn she is so scary when she is mad"
"Why do you care anyway,If I died I died you would move on after a few days" I said.
"YAH YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO ME!!!" She yelled again,at this point I couldn't control myself anymore.
"Joohyun,you are important to me too,that's why I did it,in fact I would risk it all for you." I replied.
"Seulgi what are you saying?"she asked confused.
"Baechu I don't care if something happens to me as long as you're alright."
I added.
"Seulgi what bullshit you're saying right now?"she looked worried.
"Joohyun.I......I really like you"I confessed.
"Yeah? I know I like you too,you're an amazing friend Seulgi-yah and I can't afford to los~"I cut her off by saying
"No Joohyun,you don't understand...not in a friendly way....in a romantic way" I replied,her eyes were widen "I have a crush on you Baechu"I added.

-continued-

Joohyun's POV
She finally appeared on the surface"SEULGI OH MY GOD" I ran to where the ladders were to help her.
"JOOHYUN I GOT YOUR NECKLACE" she screamed happily,and swam there to ladders and I pulled her up
"Here unnie I got-"I hugged her tightly,she scared me so much
"You dummy never do that again!!!"I yelled at her weakly.
"Like you care"she mumbled and that made me very mad.
"OF COURSE I DO" I screamed and she jumped.
"Why do you care anyway,If I died I died you would move on after a few days" she said making me more mad.
"YAH YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO ME!!!" I yelled again,I was about to say something but she cut me off.
"Joohyun,you are important to me too,that's why I did it,in fact I would risk it all for you." she cut me off
"Seulgi what are you saying?"I asked confused,she was confusing me.
"Baechu I don't care if something happens to me as long as you're alright."
She said,and with that she made me worried.
"Seulgi what bullshit you're saying right now?" I worriedly replied.
"Joohyun.I......I really like you" she said as soon as I finished my sentence.
"Yeah? I know I like you too,you're an amazing friend Seulgi-yah and I can't afford to los~"she cut me off again by saying
"No Joohyun,you don't understand...not in a friendly way....in a romantic way" she replied,my eyes were widen "I have a crush on you Baechu"she added I was completly shocked and couldn't move nor speak.

Seulgi's POV
Gosh I am so shaking right now,I looked at her and she was not moving at all her eyes were still widden.
"Joo-Joohyun....say-say something please...."I said more like whispering it.
But no...there was nothing from the short girl,I decided to be bold and try it.
"Okay Baechu! I'm going to ki-kiss you now,if you don't want that,just push me away right now"I said and waited for her reaction she turned her head to me and her eyes went more wide.
"Alright?......"
"1" I wrapped my arms around her waist
"2" I pulled her closer to me slolwly.
"3" I closed my eyes and kissed her.
There was no reaction from the short girl so I just continued on kissing her.
Soon I felt like she was mumbling something but I pulled away.
"Did-did you say something?"I asked really nervous.
"Wha-what are you do-doing?" She stuttered,I was so embarrassed so I looked away "I'm-I'm so-so sorry"
I felt a pair of hands touched my jaw ,she turned my head to face her,her face was so so close to mine.
"Seulgi your lips....can...can I try it again please?" She said stuttering my heart is racing right now,I just nodded and soon I felt her lips against mine "Feels like heaven"
"Joohyun-ah give me moree~~~"

.
.
.
.
.
A/N:SORRY I WANTED TO UPDATE THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY BUT I DIDN'T HAVE TIME😭😭😭
This is not a long chap so I'll be posting again on Wednesday❤️🐻🐰