27

Seulgi's POV
Gosh I am so shaking right now,I looked at her and she was not moving at all her eyes were still widden.
"Joo-Joohyun....say-say something please...."I said more like whispering it.
But no...there was nothing from the short girl,I decided to be bold and try it.
"Okay Baechu! I'm going to ki-kiss you now,if you don't want that,just push me away right now"I said and waited for her reaction she turned her head to me and her eyes went more wide.
"Alright?......"
"1" I wrapped my arms around her waist
"2" I pulled her closer to me slolwly.
"3" I closed my eyes and kissed her.
There was no reaction from the short girl so I just continued on kissing her.
Soon I felt like she was mumbling something but I pulled away.
"Did-did you say something?"I asked really nervous.
"Wha-what are you do-doing?" She stuttered,I was so embarrassed so I looked away "I'm-I'm so-so sorry"
I felt a pair of hands touched my jaw ,she turned my head to face her,her face was so so close to mine.
"Seulgi your lips....can...can I try it again please?" She said stuttering my heart is racing right now,I just nodded and soon I felt her lips against mine "Feels like heaven"
"Joohyun-ah give me moree~~~"

-continued-

Still Seulgi's POV
In this very sweet moment ,there of course would be someone to interrupt it....it was SeUnGwAn!!!
"Awewwwwreewww what a lovely couple~~~" with that Joohyun pulled away and turned her back at me.
I stared at Wanda with that "I'm gonna kill you!!" look.
She was now just whistling.
I rolled my eyes and looked back down to Joohyun.
"Baechu? Y-you okay?" I asked a little worried while patting her back,which she moved away.
"N-no please just don't...."she said more like whispering it.
"W-why? Joo~" I was cut off by her.
"Seulgi...please just....just stay away from me...." with that my eyes were now widden.
"Jo-Joohyun...."is that all...she's she's leaving me now? With just a...|stay away from me|.....why...why Joohyun...no No I can't live without you!!"
"Joohyun...JOOHYUN WAIT!!!" she ran away so I chase after her.
"go away Seul,please!!!" She screamed weakly!
"Noooo....We need to talk!!! Pleaseee tell me what did I do??
That you want me to stay away from your life!"she ran to her room and locked the door.
"Baechu please...." I knocked on the door three times.
"Goo awaay...." She sounded like she was crying.
"Joohyun?? Joohyun are you crying?" No answer.
"Joohyun open up please!" No answer.
"Joohyun please open the door!" I said one more time.
"Joohyun ! This is the last warning if you don't open the door I'm gonna call the teacher!" I yelled.
"Okay okay!!!" Soon the door was unlocked and she was on the ground "JOOHYUN....."
"Heeeeey why are you crying? Please don't cry~~~"I closed the door and sat down comforting her.
"I'm...I'm sorry Seul...I can't love you back~~~so please,please leave~" she said as she backed off.
"Why...." i managed to say.
"I'm sorry...." she said.
"Why did you kiss me then?" I asked confused.
She looked away and left out a sigh,no answer.
"i don't care...I still love you,I'll never leave you,no matter what"I just said in a low voice.
"I won't,you're mine,my Baechu"I said as I just looked down hugging my knees.
Soon I felt my body was pushed down,and when I opened my eyes Joohyun was on top of me.
"Wh-what are you gonna kill me? Even if you do,my soul will follow you everywhere,I'll never leave y-"I was cut off when I felt a pair of lips against mine.I was shocked but then I kissed her back.
Soon she stopped and looked at me with those watery eyes her tears were falling on my face.
"Joo-Joohyun...."I wipped her tears away.
"Wh-why are you crying?" I asked confused.
"Because...I can't love you back...Seul I wanted you to stay away from me because I don't have any romantic feelings for you!"she whispered and got up.
"Then why are you kissing me,like i'm your only one?"I got up and ..back to back.. with her
"You're confusing me"I said giggling.
"I...I don't know,is just that...your lips are so kissable" she said as she put our heads together.
"I'm sorry I won't do that ag-"I cut her off because I knew what she was going to say and I didn't wanted it to happen,I loved it when she kisses me"Noo is okay,I..I love it so much,i'm not uncomfortable with it Baechu,in fact you can do whatever you want to me" I said as I smiled but of course she couldn't see that I was smiling like an idiot.
"Love this moment so much,can we stay like this for a while?"i asked cutely and she agreed.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A/N:Chap 27 is so...😪
Next chap ...? Let's get 20 votes for the next chap☺️
Don't forget to follow me on insta @seulreneisland to be aware when I'll be posting the new chap☺️