28

"I won't,you're mine,my Baechu"I said as I just looked down hugging my knees.
Soon I felt my body was pushed down,and when I opened my eyes Joohyun was on top of me.
"Wh-what are you gonna kill me? Even if you do,my soul will follow you everywhere,I'll never leave y-"I was cut off when I felt a pair of lips against mine.I was shocked but then I kissed her back.
Soon she stopped and looked at me with those watery eyes her tears were falling on my face.
"Joo-Joohyun...."I wipped her tears away.
"Wh-why are you crying?" I asked confused.
"Because...I can't love you back...Seul I wanted you to stay away from me because I don't have any romantic feelings for you!"she whispered and got up.
"Then why are you kissing me,like i'm your only one?"I got up and ..back to back.. with her
"You're confusing me"I said giggling.
"I...I don't know,is just that...your lips are so kissable" she said as she put our heads together.
"I'm sorry I won't do that ag-"I cut her off because I knew what she was going to say and I didn't wanted it to happen,I loved it when she kisses me"Noo is okay,I..I love it so much,i'm not uncomfortable with it Baechu,in fact you can do whatever you want to me" I said as I smiled but of course she couldn't see that I was smiling like an idiot.
"Love this moment so much,can we stay like this for a while?"i asked cutely and she agreed.

-continued-
-fast forward-
"WOOOOOOW THIS IS SOOO BEAUTIFUL,where?? Where is my phone? Unniieeee have you seen m-"
-flashback-
"I love this moment,I wish it could last forever" she wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered to me "Please don't leave me" with that I smiled shyly.
"Do you believe me? Do you trust me Baechu?" I cutely asked.
"I do" she said scared.
"Hey,don't be scared,I'll be here for you,okay? After all I promised you,I will stay with you Always"With that she smacked our lips together again and her hands traveled down and she grabbed me by the collar "You know I might look like a nerd,but you don't know much about me my little bear" she said giggling and pulled me down, I now was on top of her.
"Show that you love me" she said,I grabbed my phone and put it on the bedside table.
-end of the flashback-
"Yesterday,was a day to remember"
"Earth to Seulgi" someone was snapping her fingers in front of me
"Oh? Ye? What's up Seungwanie"
"So? How was it?" she asked with a smirk formed in her lips.
"Wh-what?" I asked trying to be fine
"Come on stop pretending...." she walked closer and whispered in my ear "you enjoyed the kiss,didn't you? And also what did you do last night?" With that my face was burning,when she noticed it she stepped back laughing
"HEY EVERYONE SEULHYUNIE IS REAL" she screamed getting everyone's attention.
"OMO OMO YEAH I SAW THEM KISSING YESTERDAY" girl 1 said
"OMG DID THEY? Awwww sadly I was sleeping" girl 2 said
"THEY ARE A LOVELY COUPLE,WE LOVE SEULHYUNIE,GET MARRIED SOON!!!" they all said at the same time.
"Oh...eh...ermm...can you guys excuse me for a moment"
"OOOOOO SHE IS GOING TO HER JOOHYUNIEE~~~"I walked away from them with Wanda following me.
"YAH!!! What is it with you!!? Why did you shout like that?? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND???!!!!" I yelled at her,but just recieved a laugh from her.
"Fuck off Wanda" I was pissed and I walked away from her heading to Joohyun's room.
I opened the door and I saw her sleeping,I walked in slowly and kneeled down looking at her sleeping,I stroked her hair and smiled at her,she opened her eyes slowly ,now she yawns
"Cutie,wake up Baechu we're here" I whispered as I stood up and grabbed my phone,I looked at some stuff and when I turned around she was still sleeping,I giggled and put my phone in the pocket.
"Come on bunny wakey wakey~~~"
"Mmmhmmmmm 5 more mins" I giggled again and held her cheeks "I like it when I squish your cheeks" I said smiled at her.
"You do? Hmmm WHAT IF I SQUISH YOURS" she said as she pushed me down.
"NO NO STOP STOP" I couldn't stop laughing "this is so cute..but why can't we be together? Maybe.....maybe she isn't ready yet! But if that's the case...I will wait for you"
"Oooouuuchhhh~~~"I whimpered in pain
"Oh S-Sorry,are you okay???" She asked worried and I jusy nodded.
"I'm sorry Seul,here" she kissed my cheeks "soooowwyyyy" 10 secs passed and I still was shocked and blushing madly.
"What a cutie" she said as she giggled.
"Hehe eh let's go before it gets more awkward" I said as I got up and grabbed her hand pulling her up.
-fast forward-
We are inside the museum and everyone was taking pictures of stuff there,"it's so boring,I need to find Wan-" she was so focused at stuff there
"Naaaah I need Baechu,where is she? Good question WHERE IS BAECHU??" looking around completly scared and worried.I went to ask the teacher and he said that Joohyunie was in the next door.
I went there and she was taking notes while Mrs,Jang was talking.
"Joohyun~~" I whispered from the distance,nothing.
"Joohyun-ah~~~" still nothing
"Baechu~~~" she looked up and turned her head.
"Hey Seul" she smiled and walked up to me.
"Can we go eat something,I'm tired and starving" I pouted,she raised her right eyebrow.
"Why don't you go with Seungwan?"
"Because....she is busy" I said,I pout again.
She grabbed my hand and pulled me with her,I followed along.
"So you have no one?" i shook my head.
"Can you wait a little bit longer?" she said as she giggled,I smiled and nodded.
-fast forward-
We all are now going to eat to a restaurant,we arrived there
"WOOOOOOOOW SO BEAUTIFUL" I pulled my phone out and started taking picture for a few mins,everyone went inside except me Wanda and Joohyunie.
"Seulgi you've been taking pics for like 2 hours,can we just gooo" Wanda begged.
"Waaaaiiit,I mean you can go inside Man!" She sighed and rolled her eyes.
"We're going all together Seul come on" Baechy said as she stand in front of me trying to block my way.
"Baechu-shi~~~ is so cute that you're trying to block the view when actually this view is nothing compared to you" I said as I started to take pics of her.
"Waaaw you two...I think I need to pee HEHE HAVE FUN😃" someone said and ran away.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A/N:Here guys new update for you Luvies,sorry I know I'm too late I wanna thank you all for 9.82 views ,it means so much to me.
25 votes for the next update ❤️❤️❤️ .....
I have been feeling unwell you guys😭
This update is for you Seulrene Luvies🐰🐻❤️

I have been feeling unwell you guys😭 This update is for you Seulrene Luvies🐰🐻❤️

Also are you excited for the comeback this month?❤️😭