9

"Ca-Can we walk home together?"I asked looking down and playing with my fingers.
"Hm...sure"she said and I looked at her surprised "Wait? REALLY?"
"I don't repeat myself" I giggled and then grabbed my backpack and followed her.
We were walking outside,when my phone vibrated and I opened to see who it was

Joy:
Oooo Look at you,I saw you two waking together earlier,what's up?😏

I giggled at the message and then I replied her.

Seul🐻:
Hehe thats a secret.

Joy:
Awmm....😏 Don't come to school tomorrow,if you don't kiss her😛

Seul🐻:
You're crazy, why would I kiss her??

Joy:
Why are you mad? It's not like you didn't kiss her before😂😂

Seul🐻:
Aish Shut up!!!

Joy:
Well its true tho😏

Seul🐻:
It's NOT like that!!

Joy:
No excuses girl😏

Seul🐻:
Seriously!!

Joy:
Oh please it's really obvious that you are in love with her😏
Oh I should go now my oppa is here ,see ya👋.

Seul🐻:
YAH SOOYOUNG!!!

-Joy is offline-

"Aish this girl!!! Always teasing me"
I lift up my head when I heard footsteps coming towards me and I saw Baechu,she looked so damn pretty,I secretly took a photo of her beauty.

"Aish this girl!!! Always teasing me" I lift up my head when I heard footsteps coming towards me and I saw Baechu,she looked so damn pretty,I secretly took a photo of her beauty

"Really pretty"I mumbled to myself while looking at the photo I took.
"Sorry I hope you didn't wait for too long" she said which made me chuckle
"I don't mind waiting ,if it is you☺️" I said smiling softly and I could hear her giggle.
"Your laugh is really cute" I couldn't help myself she was really cute.
"Anyways let's go?" She said and I nodded and got up from the bench.
Walking on our way home,no one was bothering to say a single word,for like 5 mins no one was talking,so I decided to broke the silence.
"Baechu-shi"
But in the meantime we spoke at the same time
"Seulgi-yah"
We then looked at each other and she looked serious but I giggled.
"You go first" I said smiling at her,but she shook her head and told me to go first,she was a little scary so I decided to listen to her order.
"Okay so.... is your house too far from school?" I asked quietly.
"Hmm..it is,like 25 or maybe 30 mins away" she simply said,I nodded and smiled "Cool so I can stay with you for 30 more mins☺️" I thought and then I turned to her "Oh ,what was that thing that you wanted to tell me?"
"Oh ermm that...I wanted to say thank you for..letting me borrow your jacket"
I couldn't help it hearing that I wanted to scream but I of course I'm not going to do such a thing,cuz she will think I'm weird, "Wait what? She already thinks I'm a weirdo,aaaaishhh WHY AM I TALKING TO MYSELF"
"Hmm? Seulgi-yah? You okay?"
"NO IM NOT OKAY ,NOT OKAY AT ALL😱"
I shook my head and responded right away "Yes ,erm so-sorry. I hope it is keeping you warm" I said smiling shyly.
She nodded her head "It is" she said and smiled back at me,which made my heart go crazy "I CAN'T STAND IT,wait why am I feeling this? What is wrong with me?" I shook my head and kept walking.
"Baechu-shi"
"Hm?
"So...I..I wanted to ask you,do you by any chance,have a bo-boyfriend?"
" SHIT i did it I ASKED HER😨"
She looked at me confused and after some seconds she finally responded.
"No" she simplt said,I don't know why but hearing that made me happy.
"I see" i said smiling like an idiot,not paying any attention to the road.
"Eh? Yah!" She grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me back "Can't you see it's a green light!!!she yelled at me,I was just staring at her,then I looked down at my hand and I smiled shyly.
"You just saved my life" I whispered at her,but she rolled her eyes.
"DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW DANGEROUS IT IS!!!" She yelled and she looked really serious but worried too.
"Were you...scared?" I asked shocked.
"YES!!!" With that I hugged her tightly and smiled so happy.
"I'm sorry,I won't do that again"
she just pushed me back "Okay don't hug me like that,it's weird" she said,and I just nodded.
"You saved me too,even tho it was your fault" she said annoyed,I apologized again and again but then I stopped cuz she looked really pissed off,or maybe that was what I thought.
"Just be careful next time" she whispered,I nodded my head and then we crossed the road,after we got to the other side,I linked arms with her,thinking that was fine.
"Erm? What are you doing?" she asked with a very red face.
I took my hands off her "So-sorry I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable"
"It's okay,you didn't,I really like skinship"she said.
"So? Can-can I aaammm hol-hold your hand?" I asked really embarrassed and scared she would say something that would hurt me,but she just nodded and I hold her hand.

-Hmmm way to go miss Kang-
-Just continue

Back to the story
So yep we were 5 mins away from her house,this place looked so big and beautiful "So pretty" I said to myself she looked at me and slowly asked
"Do you like it?" I nodded my head
"Of course this place is amazing" I replied "I wish I could live here ,someday" I mumdled to myself.
"I don't like it here" she said as she sighed.
"Eh? Why ? This place is amazing" I said shocked.
"It's noisy here"
"You only want peace and quiet ,don't you?"
"Yes,so I can study peacefully" she said,I sighed this time.
"Don't you ever get tired of studying?" She shook her head.
"Baechu,you should think of having fun with your friends too,not ju-
"I'm fine" she simply said,well I was a little pissed but didn't wanted to show it.
Okay we finally arrived there and her house was really beautiful from outside.
"We're here" she said,and I was a little sad,"how did we arrive this fast?"
"Y-yeah"I said lowering my head.
"S-so...Can you let go of my hand now?"she asked blushing a bit,
"Oh ye-yeah sorry" I immediately let go of her hand. "Go inside" I said smiling at her.
"Mhm,can you find your way home from here?" she asked me worried,I smiled and nodded "Yep will be a piece of cake" she nodded I can say she was still worried,I waved at her and she got inside,then I started walking away but after some seconds I heard someone calling my name
"SEULGI-YAH WAIT" it was Joohyun,she was running towards me and I stopped.
"Baechu? What is it?" i asked confused.
"Seulgi-yah I..." she came close to me and..
*WARNING*
🔞🔞🔞
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Nah I was just kidding😂😂😂-
-You fell for it didn't you😂😂😂
-Sorryy😂😂😂-

Back to the story
"Seulgi-yah I came to give you your jacket back" she said as she took it off.
"Bu-"
"Please take it,thank you for letting me borrow it" she said smiling,I couldn't stand her cuteness so I just took it.
"Anytime,Baechu☺️"
"Se-See you tomorrow I guess,careful on your way home" she said worried,I nodded.
"I will" I said smiling widely at her,then we waved bye bye and she walked back home,so did I.

-fast forward-
I finally arrived home and I went in my room and jumped on my bed really tired,I looked at my jacket which I forgot to mention I put it in the clothes stand hanger,I got up from the bed and walked to it then I grabbed my jacket and hugged it smelling it as I fell back on the bed.
"So this is how a Goddess smells like?"
"I love this" I said smiling to myself and in just a matter of seconds I fell asleep like that,not being aware of it.

Posted Luvies,By the way WAY TO GO RED VELVET ARE ABOUT TO MAKE THEIR COMEBACK,HEAR ME SCREAM📢