11

JOOHYUN'S POV

"Seulgi-ya,why do you call me My Baechu?"
She looked scared she was frozen there didn't know what to say.
"Because it suits you☺️" She said smiling softly at me, "Don't you like it?" Seulgi asked kinda shy.
"I mean Baechu is okay,but why My Baechu though?" I asked raising my eyebrows and tapping my foot.
She sighed took a really deep breath then answered "Because you're mine" hearing that I felt kinda confused "What do you mean"
"I mean that you are my Baechu,and only mine,I don't allow anyone else to call you that" she said looking down.
"Hmm" I muttered. "Okay then" I said giggling.
She was stuck looking at me like she didn't eat for 3 days.I was kinda getting scared because she was looking at me really weirdly.
"I like you" she said smiling "You're my baechu"
I blinked rapidly, "Okay then,you are my ammmm....GomSeul" I said giggling at her silliness.
"GomSeul?" Seulgi asked confused, "What's that?"
"You are my Bear,and I don't allow anyone to call you thatㅋㅋㅋ" we both bursted into laughter.

3rd POV
"If we're talking about animals nicknames,then you are my bunny so from now on,i'll call you Bunny🥰" Seulgi said as she pinched Irene's cheeks and smiled brightly.
"Bunny? That's ridiculous" Irene said giggling too.
"Do you like it? Because if my Baechu doesn't like it then I'll change it immediately"Seulgi said smiling at Irene.
"It's okay,I like it" Irene said giggling.
"Okeeee Bunny,My precious bunny Baechu~~~~~~~~~~" Seulgi said doing aegyo.

(Some students there)
"Is that Kang Seulgi?" 1st girl said
"Is that Bae Joohyun?" 2nd girl said
"They look so cute" 3rd girl said
"Oh damn you're right" 2nd girl said
"Damn I ship them" 3rd girl said
"You guys are right they would make a nice and cute couple" 1st girl said
"Exactly" 2nd and 3rd girl said.
"What would they name be?" 2nd girl said
"I think SeulHyunie?" 3rd girl said
"YAAAAS IT FITS PERFECTLY" 2nd girl said
"I TOTALLY AGREE" 1st girl said

-MEANWHILE-

Hyunie and Seulgi heard the girls and Seulgi was giggling meanwhile Irene was just looking at Seulgi confused.
"How's that funny?" She asked annoyed.
"It's not funny,it's cute,you're cute" Seulgi said as she stopped giggling like a donkey😅
"That's gross" Joohyun said annoyed.
"Why's that gross?"Seulgi asked confused.
"Just because" was all Joohyun could say.
"I like it,I think,I do,Aaaaa noo I mean I like it that they think we're cute,he he he he" Seulgi said making a weird laugh.
"Glad you like it,you're weird" Irene said sighing.
"I wouldn't like hearing this from you on my birthday" Seulgi said feeling down.
"Sorry,Ha-Happy Bi-Birthday" Irene stuttered.
"Chaaaank chuuuuuu Bunny😍"Seulgi said smiling so brightly,and she was about to hug Joohyun tightly from happiness,but knowing Hyunie's personality she stopped immediately and just smiled at her.
Joohyun on the other hand noticed it and she never liked hugs but since it was Seulgi's birthday she hugged her first.
"I'm sorry,you never said anything,I don't have a gift for you,ah this is so unfair,why didn't you tell me?" Irene said while hugging Seulgi. She smiled and couldn't express how much happier she was feeling right now.
"Baechu-shi,my little Bunny,you're here ,you're hugging me,that's more than enough for me to be happy" Seulgi said as she hugged her back tightly.
"Why are you like this" Joohyun said giggling "No I want to give you a present"
"You are my best souvenir My Baechu" Seulgi said smiling softly and they stopped hugging and were now looking into each other's eyes,Seulgi could see how shocked Joohyun was,that makes her cuter,Seulgi thought.
"Why do you act like that?" Irene asked blushing a little.
"Like what Bunny?"
"I don't know,you're being flirty"
"Kekeke just because" Seulgi said giggling but then she stopped when she heard what Irene said.
"Well,you should stop it,or else you'll make me fall for you" Irene said hitting Seulgi's hand weakly,cuz she was blushing madly when she said that.
"M-mmm"Seulgi muttered and she was feeling shy now too.
"Please let me buy you something" Joohyun said cutely,Seulgi couldn't stand her aegyo and she accepted.
"Okay Baechu-shi after school let's go shopping" Seulgi said smiling.
"Sounds good to me" Joohyun said and the lesson started.
"This maths lesson is sooo booring" Seulgi whispered to herself,but Joohyun heard it since she was right behind her and she giggled.
"What is so funny there Joohyun?" Miss Kim asked annoyed.
Joohyun raised her head and she opened her mouth but Seulgi spoke first.
Seulgi stood up "Sorry miss it was my fault" Seulgi said as she bowed,leaving Joohyun shocked.
"Well be quiet then" she said Seulgi nodded and the teacher continued her bla bla bla....
"Omo omo such a protective girlfriend"
The class was looking at us,
"It would be amazing,too see SeulHyunie like this,always" some students said.
Joohyun grabbed a piece of paper and she wrote something down then she folded it and tapped Seulgi's shoulder.
Seulgi turned around and she took it,she turned back and opened it.
"Omo omo a love letter?"
Seulgi heard them "Hey guys watcha think it's written in here?" Seulgi whispered.
"I love you" everyone whispered back.
Seulgi,Seulg giggled and then she showed it.