41

Walking down the hall I see a shadow in front of me.I stopped on my tracks and looked right up to see my one and only enemy. My happy face turned into a death stare one.
"So it is you who wanted to see me huh?"
I asked in a slow quiet tone
I received a nod from them.
"Heh, I'm glad that I finally got to be alone with you where I can break those bones of yours and feed them to the dogs"I said with a smirk.
"So , you ready to settle this once and for all?"

A/N: Before this chapter begins I wanted to ask you Seulrene nation...how are you still alive?
Anywho
let's start this chapter
I hope you enjoy it!

-Continued-
Seulgi's POV
Out of nowhere she pulls out a knife a kitchen knife and comes towards me.
"A knife huh? Ooh I'm scared~Aw Please don't make me laugh" I laugh mercilessly she smirks and points it at me.
"Oh my...is that supposed to be a threat?" I whisper in a sarcastic way,she ran and tried to stab me but I dodged it.
"Nice try but I take gymnastics" I said as I giggled.
"Oh you're a tough one" she finally spoke, and took a second attempt, but this time I grabbed her arm stopping her and kicked her in the leg.
"It will be easier if you just give up right now and here,Joohyunie does not belong to anyone but me" My face changed to a really serious one ,I made her fall on her knees and took the knife away from her "I mean come on you can't even hold a knife properly let alone try to hurt me,aww I really pity you Nayeon,do yourself a favor and stay away from us, or else...she angrily hit me with her head ,I stood up and held my forehead "why you bi-" she cut me off by grabbing my face and trying to scratch it with her long nails but I stopped her by jumping back.
"Seriously what are you a cat?" I smirked.
"I will do whatever it takes for Hyunie,she loves me and only me"she said while coming at me very angry.
"Did you not hear me earlier? I said that Joohyun does not belong to anyone else but me,I mean come on wake up she even rejected you,if she liked you then she wouldn't have done such a thing, don't you agree?" I tried to explain.
"It's because you brainwashed her therefore you need to die!"she jumped on me put her hands on my throat trying to suffocate me.I was having a hard time breathing. I didn't want to fight back,because I knew if I did,I'd end up killing her eventually,I didn't want that...Joohyun and even my friends would hate me if I did something like that...all I could whisper was...
"I...love... my...Baechu" saying that she became angrier. I closed my eyes and Joohyunies face appears with a smile,I remember the first moment we met she was so cold back then but she isn't anymore,at least not around me, "No, I must fight back,if I don't I will lose her forever..." I pulled my leg up and hit her in the belly ,she held her belly tight giving me the opening to escape, I started to breathe heavily,trying to keep my cool, once I got myself back I stood up and pushed her against the locker I slapped her then grabbed her collar and pushed her down.
"You stay away,I don't want to hurt you more than I already have"I said with a sad expression in my face.

Yerim POV
Going to the restroom I hear some shouts coming from down the hall,curiosity got the best of me and I walked down there and hid watching the people there.
"That's Nayeon? But who is she with?" I ask myself then I saw Seulgi there "Se-Seulgi??"
"IT'S BECAUSE YOU BRAINWASHED HER THEREFORE YOU DESERVE TO DIE!" Nayeon shouted before she jumped on Seulgi putting her hands on Seulgi's throat,I stood there shocked covering my mouth trying not to make any noise.
"What am I doing? Should I jump in? I better record it and report it to the school as I was about to pull my phone out Seulgi made a move and got off."Wha..what are they fighting for? As Seulgi was coming this way,Nayeon pushed her down ,she then screamed something "DIE DIE HYUNIE IS MINE!!!" As she was about to kick her,Seulgi rolled around and stood up. "You wanna do this the rough way huh?"she then walked toward Nayeon.
"They're fighting over...Hyunie?..." I started recording them secretly.

Seulgi's POV
"Why are you doing this to yourself?" I asked while dodging her attacks.
"Because I hate you,I hate you so much! I hate your guts! Kang Seulgi!" she shouted.
"But why? What the heck did I ever do to you?"I asked curiously.
"You stole Hyunie away from me!"
"SHE WAS NEVER YOURS!"I stopped dodging and blocked her attack.
"You keep going on and on about how much you like her...get over it you aren't the one she likes... the whole school knows that!"I tried explaining but she wouldn't listen.
"Shut up" she whispered,she then jumped back and grabbed the knife so fast coming to me I didn't see that coming she stabbed me in the arm. "Why you-"as I was about to beat her up mercilessly someone showed up shouting at us
"STOP FIGHTING THIS INSTANCE" it was Kim Yerim,one of my best friends.
"Yerim? How long have you been there?" Nayeon asked annoyed
"That doesn't matter,if you don't stop right now I will have no choice but to report this" She said showing the video.
"You wouldn't dare!" Nayeon whispered
"Try me Nayeon" Yerim warned.
Me and Nayeon looked at each other with a death stare on our eyes full of hatred. We stayed like that for a while then we split up.
After we split up I was going to the garden skipping the next period because I was not in the mood to go to class and I didn't enjoy english class anyway.
I am now sitting on a bench while looking at the sky.
"That girl sure is something else,and Yerim knows about it too now"
"Either way...I'm gonna need to keep an eye on her"

-Fast Forward -

I open my eyes to realise I've fallen asleep on the bench. "I check the time,it's over already?
Wow I can't believe I fell asleep"
"I better go get my lovely bunny now"I whispered smiling to myself as I got up and started heading to Baechu's class.I arrived there and waited outside as there was still 3 minutes left.
I look through the window and they were concentrated on the lesson,especially Joohyunie.
"Aww she looks so adorable when she is reading" while looking at Baechu someone knocked on the window softly,I looked to that person and they pointed at me and Joohyunie with a heart and a smile. I smiled back and nodded at them. Many others noticed it too and a "OMO OMO" was loud heard,I giggled from the outside the class while the teacher was pissed off,telling them to keep it down.
A girl then tapped Joohyunie's shoulder and pointed at me.
I looked away as soon as she turned to look at me this way.
I can feel she knows I'm blushing hard.The bell rang and class was dismissed. The teacher left and I waited for Hyunie outside.
Soon I heard footsteps approaching ,next I felt a hit on my arm.
"Hey is not cool to ignore your girlfriend you know?" Joohyunie said with a pout.
I stood there blushing even more than before,as I wanted to say something she grabbed my hand and giggled "So cute" she said. "Come on let's go,everyone is going crazy" she joked,I giggled and followed her lead.
"I was thinking..." she broke the silence.
"Hm? What is it Baechu?" I asked curiously in a cute way,she looked at me and smiled answering my question "Do you wanna go somewhere else before we go home?" she proposed.
"Is it...a date?"I thought loudly
"Of course you dummy" she whispered
"Oh erm...ye-yeah if you want to,I'd go anywhere with you" I said blushing.
"Cute bear"she laughed apparently at me cuteness.
"Hey is so hot don't you think?" she asked
"Hmm hot? Of course you are" I teased, "Ouch!"she hit me again teasingly.
We stopped to get some drinks.
"Wait here Baechu I'll get the drinks" I offered, she insisted on paying but there was no way I'd let her.
After a bit I came back with the drinks and sat next to her.
"There you go sweetie pie" I handed her the drink.
"Tha-thank you" she shyly accepted it.
"Omo omo you blushing~~" I started teasing her a bit.
"Shut up stupid bear~" she said hiding her face so adorably.
"Sorry sorry" I apologised cutely
"Seulgi-yah"she called and I looked at her.
"I didn't want to tell you this at school because it would attract attention so I decided to ask you afterwards" she looked sad,which caught my attention and got me worried.
"I noticed that your neck is ...well it's got scratches" she asked looking away from me but that question caught me off guard and my body was shaking I touched my neck and felt them.
"How come I didn't see them?"
"Seulgi-shi?"she called my name and I snapped out of it.
"Ye-yes?" I answered
"Are you secretly cheating on me?" With that my eyes went completely wide.

....
A/N:BOM BOM BOOOOM
"Have you been cheating on me?"
What will happen next?