23

-fast forward-
I was finally released from detention and I was dead tired the only thing that was bothering me was the thought "Is Seulgi waiting for me?"
I opened the door and went outside,before I could look someone hugged me tightly.
"Baechu-shi you're back"
"You really waited for me" I said shocked.
"Of course I did" she grabbed my hand and held it.
"Let's go out?" She mumbled or at least that's what I heard.
"Out? Like? On a date?" I teased her.
I could feel it she was blushing madly, "how adorable"
"Okay" I kissed her cheek "let's go out boo"
She just nodded and didn't say a single word.
"Have you been waiting for too long?"
"N-no,even tho I don't mind waiting for you Baechu-shi" she cutely said,I just giggled "I was worried,is this your first time being in detention?" She asked and I nodded my head,I could see the sadness in her eyes.
"About those guys,is not like I can't protect myself,is just that....I felt safe when I was with you there" she said.
"I really want to see you this way,being sweet and all but that went wrong" she explained.
"Kang Dumb Bear" was all I said jokingly.

-CONTINUED-
Seulgi's POV
"Where are we going anyway??"she asked looking at me with a confused expression.
"I don't know about you Baechu but I wanna go in your heart"
"Seul? Bear?" Hearing her voice,and seeing her waving her hand in front of my face made me snap back into reality.
"Where are we going?"
"Aaaaahhhh I don't know,where do you want to go?"
"Gaming centre?" She said excited.
"Gaming centre?"I asked confused,never knew she was a gamer.
"Yup,I wanna play with you" she said and pulled my hand,running to the game centre.
"Play with m-aghhhhh"
.
.
.
"We're here,come on let's go!" i swear never seen her so excited.
"Okay" I replied with a bright smile.
We went in there and started playing whatever she wanted,in the middle of an action I glared at her and I was stuck.
"How can someone be so pretty?"
"How can someone be this sweet and beautiful"
"It feels so real,it feels,like....It feels like a date"
"HAHAHA I KILLED YOU" a scream snapped me back.And saw her laughing.I just smiled rubbing my thigh.
"Good job unnie it's difficult to beat you anyway,you're a queen"
"A what??" She raised an eyebrow.
"I ME-MEAN A QUEEN OF GA-GAMES" I stuttered feeling exhausted,she giggled.
"Thank you,Seul" she said, I smiled shyly at that.
-fast forward-
"Hyunie I'm going to get a drink you look thirsty"I said as I got up,but she grabbed my sleeve. "Wait I'm coming with you" she said and stood up,but she dropped her phone,I went down to pick it up but didn't notice that she was trying to reach it at the same time and I grabbed her hand instead.
"WHAT M I DOING???" I slowly looked up to her who was staring at me with wide eyes,I was shocked to see her reaction,I couldn't do anything I was stuck looking at her,and she looking at me.
"Can...I...is it a good time?.....just a little kiss...just once....please...." I leaned closer and closer as I was leaning closer and closer her eyes became widder.
I realised what I was doing and I pulled myself back immediately,picked up her phone and stood up trying to change the subject. "Looks like the screen is broken,hehe we gotta fix this,come on~~~"I grabbed her hand and pulled her up,we went to a phone service to fix the phone.
While they were working on it I was looking for some cute phone cases for mine,and I saw a bunny one "I wanna have you with me" So I grabbed it and paid for it,making sure Joohyunie didn't see it.
-fast forward-
We fixed it she thanked me,it melted my heart.
"Oh unnie sit here I'm gonna but you a drink" I said and ran to the shop,paid for it and walked back,I looked at my phone case and left out a sigh.
"Oh my love,when am I going to confess, I don't know,I'm afraid,is there any possibility that you'll love me too,is there any possibility that we will end up together,I wonder,I hope,I wish" soon I arrived and gave her the drink. "There you go bab- Baechu" I corrected myself immediately.
She smiled and offered me to take a sip.
"Do you want some?" She asked me as she smirked,I'm dead.
"N-no I bought it for you" I shyly said.
"But you can have a try is soo good" she said,i shook my head.
"Okay I understand you hate to drink where the other had" that cought me bad,i grabbed the cup from her hand and took a sip of it.
"Never from you!!!" I whispered to myself.
She heard me,she was giggling,I felt embarrassed and turned around,soon I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist.
"Seulgi~~~~" the voice whispered. "You were so sweet today,thank you" the voice whispered back hugging me.I felt like my temperature went up to 100 degrees.
"Y-yeah" Was all I could say...I raised my hand up and gave her cup back.
"Cutie" she cutely said,I can't help it she is so cute,I wanna kiss her so bad.
"I wish you were mine Joohyun"
"Hyunie?"
"Yes?" She answered
"Are you like...in a relationship with someone?" I asked her coldly.
"What makes you think that" she asked in confusion.
"The ring in your finger" I coldly responded.
"Aaaaahh that~~~ Nope is just a gift from a special friend"
"Who likes you?"I coldly said again as I took her hands off me.
"Nope,we arejust good friends,she doesn't have romantically feelings for me,and I don't have any for her"she said confused.
"Alright then,good" I tried not to smile
"Come on let's go home now then" we both agreed and walked back.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
A/N:Hey heeeey~~~~~
I'm back with another update,don't worry school is almost over and I'll be more active❤️
AN out,😄