Chapter three

song: between my teeth- Orla Gartland

YOUR POV

*time skip to home after the script reading*

you're lounged on your bed listening to your playlist when you get a text from Lizzy.

'Hey! Meet at the beach in 20?'

'Of course! Meet you there <3'

'<3'

You smile at your phone and get changed into a bikini and small white dress.

"MOOOOOM" you shout as you run down the stairs"Yes darling?" She replies calmly"I'm going to the beach with Lizzy" "Okay dear, oh and I can't drive you to the first day of filming, so you'll have to get a lift with someone else

"Yes darling?" She replies calmly
"I'm going to the beach with Lizzy"
"Okay dear, oh and I can't drive you to the first day of filming, so you'll have to get a lift with someone else."
"Okayyy, see you later mom!"
"Bye, darling."

*time skip to beach*

You see Lizzy, Aidan and two other boys already there and run over to them.
"Y/n!" Lizzy shouts in your face, making you giggle softy.
"Lizzyyy, hello!"
"Y/n, this is Casey" she says pointing to a blonde haired boy
"And this is Mace" she then points to the brunette boy.
"Hi!" They say in unison
"Hey!" You say back, smiling.
"Y/n, come lie down with me" Lizzy says, beaming brightly at you.
You and Lizzy then lay out some beach towels that she had bought and lie down together.
"Soooo..." she says, going onto her side to look at you.
"You and Aidan, hmmmm??" You roll your eyes.
"No, what makes you say that?" You say, looking up to the sky.
"Um, I don't know, maybe the way that you grabbed his hand to go to the script reading, or the fact that you're always staring at him??" You instantly turn a dark crimson.
"Doesn't mean that I like him! And I'm not always staring at him!" You turn on your side facing away from Lizzy to not let her see your blushing.

AIDAN'S POV

"Y/n, come lie down with me." Lizzy says, smiling at y/n.
They both lie down on beach towels and start to talk.
"What do you reckon they're talking about?" Mace says, staring at them.
"Probably some random girl stuff that we wouldn't understand." Casey says, looking out at the water.
"Yeah.." I say, staring at y/n, as I suddenly see her turn to face us, blushing hard, and I quickly turn my head to look at to the sea like Casey.
"Dude, what's the deal with you and y/n?" Mace says suddenly.
"What do you mean?" I say, looking over to Mace.
"I mean, it's like you're obsessed with her. Just ask her out already."
"He's right, you know. I know you, and we can tell when you like a girl, and you definitely like y/n." Casey joins in. Blush starts to creep on my cheeks.
"W-well this time, you're wrong. I don't like her like that, but I do have a feeling we're gonna be great friends." I say, turning my head from them both to look out to sea, attempting to hide my blush, and the silly smile that I somehow couldn't bring myself to wipe off my face.
"Anyway, even if I did like her, and I did ask her out, she only sees me as a friend, so it's not even worth stressing about." I say, my smile then turning into a slight frown.
"Well, you'll never know unless you try." Casey says, coming to stand by me again.

YOUR POV

"Hey Lizzy, I haven't bought my bikini for nothing, have I?" I say, trying to change the subject.
"Of course not! We'll go in right now!" She says, taking her blue denim shorts and orange crop top, revealing this gorgeous yellow bikini. You then take off your white dress, leaving you in your white bikini. Lizzy has already run into the water, splashing about, so you follow her, and soon after, the boys come in too.

You then decide to start splashing everyone, and soon it turns into this massive play fight. You and Aidan are splashing each other, when you accidentally fall over into the water, and when you come up, Aidan's there in your face, asking if you're okay.
"I'm fine! I'm fine!" You laugh, as you then splash him and get back up onto your feet, you start splashing each other again.

LIZZY'S POV

I go over to Casey and Mace.
"Would you just look at them. They like each other. I mean, just look at them laughing together. They'd be perfect together." I say to them, as we stop splashing each other
"I know! If he had the guts to just ask her out already" Casey says.
"Gosh, we can only dream" Mace says, rolling his eyes playfully.

A/n

Word count: 852

by the way, my instagram is @_stranger_urie_345 <3

Sorry for the really bad ending of this chapter lmao, and thank you for actually reading! I can't believe people have actually read this! Should I try and make the chapters longer? I feel like they're too short :/ I'm so sorry if they are and I'm sorry if they're really boring right now, but I am posting everyday so thats good :) anyway, I'll post tomorrow, bye my loveliessss <3