Fashion Victem

A/N: Hopefully it wasn't too long of a wait, school has restarted and BLUGH.

I wanted to say that A LOT OF CHAPTERS WILL BE CUT OUT FROM THE STORY. It will most likely only be about... I dunno forty five chapters long rather than seventy five? Mainly because I wanna tone down the drama and keep it realistic.

I have already thought of an alternate ending for this, so yes.

But don't worry for all you "quizilla" readers, there will be different plots, OH HO HO

Dedicated to IdiotNimrod, who dedicated her fabulous chapter to me! xx If I told you to go read it, would you?

If you don't... I'll come into your room and make you.

PICTURE: SAMIA'S BRIDESMAIDS DRESSES

-----------------------------------------

Competition.

Everyone gets it. For instance, you could strive to be class president, but someone also could step up to stand against you. And in a singing contest. Just when you think you have it wrapped, someone comes up to give off a breath taking performance. And even in an every day office, two suck ups trying to be promoted to manager. And for some, they compete for someones heart. I never thought I’d be the prize. Hell, I didn’t know I’d even be involved in one of those things. But apparently, I was. On one side, there was Joey with the whole “Romeo and Juliet” styled theme of forbidden and passionate romance. Someone who could relate to me about losing one parents, dead or not, but he could still have some sort of idea. On the other side, there was Aiden and a life of laid back, workless rest. Someone who I could call my “rock”. And I would stand there in the middle, the prized golden trophy, spectating for my winner.

I just hope it wasn’t Joey.

It is times like these I wonder why Alice was so harsh on Wonderland. She had that whole place to check out and she passes it off. I would love my own world of opposites, somewhere where I could just fall into and leave the other world behind. Alice took it for granted, I just wish they’d take me there. As long as I’m away for here, even if I do get sentenced to get my head cut off, or even if I grow too big for a little house, it seemed like a better place than here. And Oz. Why was Dorothy is such a huge rush to get home? I would’ve loved to take an adventure around Emerald city. A place where everything was odd.

There I would be happy. Because, really, this place was odder than all of them.

I was nearly half asleep as I sat on the chair of the dress shop, my eyes heavy. Today was enough to put me off dresses all together. I would rather be off with Aiden, doing whatever he had planned for me today. Actually, the only thing holding me back from running out the door was mom. As well as that, Billie had decided to stalk us, and he took Joey with him for some reason or another. That just pissed me off so much. And so it stuck, frothing rage and exhaustion. And on top of that, I had to go to dinner tonight or something with Green Day. And by dinner, I do think Billie meant: Go to a bar. In fact, I was pretty much betting on it with myself.

I just wanted to get the fuck out of that damn wedding dress shop. It reminded me constantly that mom was making a horrible choice.

“Grace?” a familiar accent asked. I turned to see Tracy. “Are you alright? You look kinda... off.”

“Yea, I’m fine,” I lied. I really wanted to tell her No, I’m bored out of my skull but then that would questions and effort to answer them and I just wasn’t up to that at that moment. At all.

“Alright,” Tracy said, smiling before moving on. Dianne was talking animatedly to Billie non-stop, unlike Tracy, who used all her power to stay away from him. And I repeat again if I have already said so, this made Tracy my favourite aunt in my books. Dianne, on the other hand, seemed very interested in him. Mom just acted like she’s known him half her life. She might as well have. They were getting married.