Chapter 11: I'm Sorry

~ Your P.O.V. ~

Nolan was really sweet to me after our talk, but he was always sweet either way.

"Do you want to sing?" He asked.

"Sure, you go first though. Hearing your voice comforts me," i say.

He laughs, "ok."

I rest my head on his shoulder as he sings. I closed my eyes and let the pain go away. Right there and then, i realized that I loved Nolan too.

~

Nolan's mom drove me home, "have a good night sweetheart!" She says, "and please tell Mr. Wayne about your wrist."

I nod, "thank you Mrs. Sky."

I get out of the car and Nolan grabs my hand, "bye, Y/N. Text me."

My face becomes a blushing mess, "ok."

I wave as the car drives away. My heart rases faster as i open the door to the manor. I am telling Bruce the truth. He deserves to know, they all do.

"Y/N, welcome back," bruce greets me as i enter the living room.

Everyone is there, including Damian.

I look at bruce, who sits down in a chair, "I'm so sorry, Bruce . . . "

I run to him and hug him. It takes him a minute, but he hugs back.

"Hey, what is the matter?" Dick asks.

I hug Bruce tighter, "i d-didn't mean to . . . I was just so down, and i wasn't thinking straight! . . . I'm stupid! I'm, I'm sorry."

Bruce, Dick, Tim, jason, and Stephanie comfort me. Selina and cass got me tissues.

"What happened, Y/N. What did you do?" Bruce asks.

Alfred gave me a glass of water, "thanks, Alfred . . . I did something I shouldn't have, it was stupid and reckless, but please don't be mad at me. You guys are my only family . . . I don't want to loose you."

Selina puts her hand in my back, "honey, we would never leave you."

I close my eyes and take a deep breath before pulling up my sleeves.

Selina and Stephanie cover their mouths. Dick stats crying. Tim and Jay look at each other in shook. Cass looks down saying nothing. Bruce and Alfred have a worried look. And Damian, he just sits there, in his seat, like he has all this time, with no emotion.

"Y/N, how . . . How long have you been doing this to yourself?" Bruce asks.

"Two weeks . . . " I say.

"You do know, that this could kill you, right?" Jason asks.

Everyone looks at him.

"What? I'm being serious here."

I chuckled, "yes . . . But at the time i wanted to die. I didn't want to live knowing that i had hurt someone i love. But I'm better now, my friend, he has shown me that I'm worth more than i think to others. That by hurting myself, I'm also hurting others."

Bruce comes to me and hugs me, so does Dick, then Tim . . . Before i know it everyone is in a group hug.

Everyone except for Damian, he gets up from the couch and leaves.