Chapter 21: Savior

~ Y/N's P.O.V. ~

Damian stayed with me for the rest of the day. Jacob called his mom for something. Jason treated my wounds.

I had ran away from Nolan's house. He got mad at me once more.

~ Flashback ~

I woke up to Nolan throwing stuff around the room. Immediately getting up, I try to stop him from making a bigger mess.

"Nolan! Baby, what's wrong?"

My hands are grabbing his cheeks delicately, "let me go!"

He slaps my hands away and pins me to the wall.

My eyes fix on him, "hey, it's just me!"

His eyes are full of anger and sadness, "yesterday, you were talking in your sleep . . . About him, that stupid Damian!"

Guilt hit me, "baby . . . It's not like that! I swear, you're the only one I love!" That was a lie.

His eyes squinted; his grip getting stronger on my wrists. He aggressively kissed me.

"See . . . You're not even kissing Back!" He pulls on my wrist, throwing me into the bed.

His lips crash into mine, biting my lips until I let him in. His tounge aggressively explored my mouth. He then started taking off my clothes.

"N-nolan. Stop."

He ignored me and started grinding on me. My shirt was off and he was about to take my bra off. I pushed him off and tried to run.

He grabbed his phone and threw it at me. I fell to the ground; the back of my head hurting. He picked me up and threw me once more into the bed.

This time i kicked him in the gut and pinned him to the ground. His room was a mess. He grabbed the closest thing to him, which to my disadvantage was a lightbulb. He smashed it against my face and pushed me against the wall.

I managed to run away and close the door before he could get out. My face was bleeding as i ran out of the house. It was cold and snowing outside, but I wanted to leave. I ran to the manor, my feet hurt from the cold. I was cold, since I had only been wearing shorts and a tshirt. My phone was in Nolan's room so I couldn't call anyone.

I finally reached the manor, where I was comforted by Damian. My savior, my life.

~ End of Flashback ~

Damian and I were laying in his bed. His arms wrapped around me protectively; my arms around him out of fear and my head buried in his chest. He kept whispering sweet things as I cried. I liked this, Nolan could never compare to the way Damian makes me feel.