Chapter 23: Help

~ Damian's P.O.V. ~

Alfred had let Nolan inside. He told us to wait for Jacob's mother and Father to return.

Nolan sat there on our couch. I just wanted to beat the crap out of him for hurting her. And not just hurting her cheek, but sexually harassing her. I almost want to break father's "no killing" rule.

I took a deep breath and looked at Nolan, "what the hell is wrong with you? She loved you and respected you. All you had to do is respect and love her back! I guess I'll have to do that by myself as well!"

"You made her hurt herself! So, I guess we're not that different!"

I got up, my fist in the air, "Damian, no!" Drake yelled.

Jason stopped me and wrapped his arms around me, "Damian, that's enough! Once Bruce gets here we can get him help."

My blood boiled, "what? "Get him help"? Why would he need help?!"

Jacob looked at me, "because it isn't his fault, that he's this way!"

I settle down, "what?"

He sighed, "his mom, is actually his adoptive mother. His real mom and dad were killed. Have you heard of "two face"? He killed them. On top of that, his father was abusive and overprotective," he looked at Nolan, who was crying, "he, um . . . He was diagnosed with OCD."

For a second I felt sympathy for him; but I remember what he did to her.

"Look, I understand. But you can take medications and alert other people that you . . . You're different. You hurt her."

"I-I'm sorry. I really am. I thought I could help it, but I was wrong. It just bothered me that although she was mine . . . She was in love with you the whole time."

I blushed, " . . . just get your damn help and never talk to me again!"