Chapter 26: The Closet

~ Y/N's P.O.V. ~

I woke up to an unknown room. The room was dark and old. The walls were torn and the floor was destroyed. I was in an old bed. Where am I? Why am i here? What happened . . . ?

I touched my aching head; it was bleeding. I gasp in horror. No!

~ Flashback ~

I lay in my bed, waiting for Damian to return. My heart flutters at the thought of him. His beautiful green eyes and raven black hair. I was so oblivious of my own feelings, that I started dating Nolan! I wonder what's going to happen to him.

My phone rings, the sound is coming from my desk. I get confused, I left my phone at Nolan's house! I get up and grab my phone. An unknown number. I hesitantly answer the phone.

"H-hello?" I say, my body shaking.

"Hi, beautiful. Why'd you run away?" A man says through the phone.

"Who is this? What do you - "

The man laughs and I drop the phone horrified; the laugh is coming from the closet.

My feet struggle to move towards the door. The closet opens slowly as the man laughs hysterically.

I can't yell, because I'm do scared. My legs are about to give out any moment. The closet opens completely and reveals a man . . . Completely normal-looking - wait, as the man gets out I see that the other half of his face is messed up. He takes some kind of gun out and points it at me.

My eyes widen, "NO - !"

A dart hits my neck and the wold spins. I start falling, but someone catches me before I hit the ground.

"I've got her, dad."

Dad?! I can't focus on the face of the person holding me . . . My eyes feel heavy, but I fight it. I neet to know - Nolan! I'm . . . Heh - I'm not surprised.

My eyes finally give out, as does the rest of my body. Darkness takes over and I pass out.

~ end of Flashback ~

I start to panic and try to escape, but my feet are attached to the bed by a chain. Shit! Damian . . . Please help!