Chapter 16: Yours

~ Your P.O.V. ~

The movie was. Awesome! Dick and I were bawling by the end of it, Tim shed a few tears, Jason had tears in his eyes that he didn't want to let go, Damian had no emotions, and Nolan seemed to be . . . Mad?

"Hey, Nolan . . . Are you ok? It's not like you to be mad," i say wrapping mg arms around him to make him feel better.

"Oh, um . . . It's nothing! Just the movie, y'know, it was so messed up."

I smile, "i guess, but it was also beautiful!"

He smiles at me as we walk out the doors.

"Well, thanks for inviting us, guys. But we better go . . . For "business" right guys?" Dick says obviously meaning they had patrol.

All the boys nod, "yup."

I look at Damian, "you're leaving too?"

Damian smiles at me, "yeah, father wants me there for the "meeting", I'll leave with my brothers."

I nod, "ok, see ya at home then. Be careful."

Nolan and I watch as the boys drive away. We sit in a bench waiting for Nolan's mom to come. I'm internally scolding myself for not wearing a sweater. I suddenly feel warmth in my back, followed by arms around me.

I look up to see Nolan, "y-you don't have to give me your sweatshirt!"

He shrugs, "I can deal with cold, as long as you're happy. Love."

"L-love?"

"Y/N, will you be mine?" He asks.

I turn completely red, do i even like him? . . . Yes, of course I do . . . I don't want him to end up like Damian.

"Of course I'll be yours, Nolan!"

~ Nolan's P.O.V. ~

My heart is full of joy! Finally, i won't have to worry about Damian being in the way, she will always be mine.

~ three weeks later ~

"How many times do i have to tell you not to talk to him!"

Y/N looks at me, "I live with him! What else can I do! Don't be like this Nolan! I don't like it when you're mad! I swear I'll never cheat on you!"

I grab her wrist, "I just want you to be mine! Please! If you leave I can never be happy!"

"N-nolan! You're hurting me!"

I keep holding onto her wrist untili realize what I'm doing, "I am sorry! I love you, I'm sorry!"

She hugs me, " . . . it is alright my love, I know you don't mean to hurt me."

I hug her back and regret yelling at her, what is wrong with me?