Chapter 28: My Everything

~ Your P.O.V. ~

We had a funeral for Damian. Many people showed up to pay respects. His brothers and sisters cried. His friends mourned. His parents, including Alfred,  stayed strong, with heavy hearts.

Kids at school came and put flowers on his grave. And afterwards there was dinner at the manor.

Four years later

I cried for many days, even months. But one thing kept me going. The only thing that keeps me going now, four years later.

I am now 20 years old, every month I go visit Damian's grave. Sometimes I just go there for pleasure. I tell him stories about my life now. And ask him questions that are left unanswered. But the thing that keeps me going is a letter that he left for me the night he died.

•●♡●•

Beloved Y/N,

If you're reading this it's probably cause I'm dead. Don't worry about me, I died the happiest man alive. I got to kiss those beautiful lips of yours. My beautiful Y/N. Please move on with your life. Get a boyfriend, have kids. Live your dream. I sacrificed my life, not only because I love you, but because I believe you're going to be successful. I don't regret a single thing I did. From saving you, kissing you, and dying for you. Because, Jamila, you are my Everything.

With all my love,
Damian Wayne ♡

•●♡●•

"Happy bwith dway, daddy!" My son said.

I smile at the sight. I had adopted a kid. But I don't think I will ever be able to love another man. My kid's name is Ian Bruce Wayne. He has brown hair and green eyes. I saw him that day in the orphanage and I could sense Damian's presence around Ian. I knew that we were a family.

Ian kissed Damian's grave and then took my hand.

I crouch down to the grave as well, "Damian, you were and will always be, my Everything."

I kiss the grave before picking up my four year old child and leaving for home.

THE END