Chapter 22: Garbage

~ Damian's P.O.V. ~

Y/N was asleep in my bed. I had gotten up to talk to my brothers about this. Her face looked so calm; her body looked so weak, as if you touched her, she would break.

I stroke her cheek once, before leaving her in the room.

"Damian, what happened?" Todd asked as soon as I entered his room.

"Jason, he hurt her. I told you there was something wrong. I told you. But we didn't do anything about it! It's my fault I should've done something!" I say grabbing Jason's chair and throwing it across the room.

Jason gets up and grabs my arm, "it's nobody's fault, ok? She'll be fine. Calm down please."

I stop for a moment and breathe heavily. I turn to Jason and hug him.

He hesitates before hugging back.

He breaks the hug quickly as the door opens. I fall backwards as he pushes me away. I catch myself and stand up straight.

"Jason, I -!" Grayson says entering the room, "Dami?"

I roll my eyes and look at Jason, " . . .later."

He nods at me. And I push past Grayson to get out of the room.

As I walk down the corridor I notice Jacob standin there, staring intensely into the wall.

"Hey now, are you trying to get X-ray vision? You're starting at that wall with great intensity. "

He looks at me, "o-oh, I'm sorry!"

I raise an eyebrow, "no need to be sorry."

"Ah! Right! I called my mom, and she is coming over, if that's ok?"

I shrugged, "sure, that's fine."

~

Jacob and I waited for his mom to come; when we heard the doorbell ring we assumed it was her. But once I opened the door, I realized it wasn't her.

I stood there speechless, glaring. My blood boiled; and my fists clenched so hard, my nails dug into my palms.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Get out of my way! I need to see her!" Nolan said trying to push me out of the way.

Instead of him pushing me, i grabbed his arm and twisted it. The dumbass hit me in the face, big mistake. I was about to knock him out, but Jason grabbed my shoulder.

"Jason - "

He pushed me out of the way and punched him hard, it knocked the wind out of him, but he was still standing.

"If anyone gets in trouble for hitting this pice of garbage, i don't want it to be you," Jason said.