Chapter 8: I love you

~ Damian's P.O.V.  ~

Y/N is sitting beside me, looking out the window. This is my chance to tell her how I feel.

"Um, Y/N?"

She looks at me, "yes?"

I gulp and shake my head, "I, um . . . never mind."

She raised an eyebrow and then got closer to me, "you can trust me Damian."

I looked into her beautiful eyes, "I know . . . I just wanted to tell you that . . ."

She got closer, "go on."

I blushed, "I-- I, um."

She got even more closer! I was scared, my heart beat fast, this was very unlike me. But her face was so close, I could just kiss her right then and there, " . . . I . . . I  love you."

"I love you too! You're my brother!" She said hugging me.

My heart sank, she just friend zoned me . . . well, more like brother zoned me. The car came to a stop, "y--yeah, your brother . . ."

I smiled weakly at her before opening the door and running to the manor. I had tears rolling down my cheeks. I ran to my room and locked the door.

I cried onto my pillow.

Am I not good enough?

As I wiped my tears off I thought about Y/N and Jacob. Did they like each other? Maybe I am delusional, she sees me as a brother and nothing else. Maybe it's time I stop letting my feelings get the best of me. I was fooling for thinking that she would return my childish feelings.

~ Your P.O.V ~

Damian ran out of the car, Alfred got out too, "don't worry about master Damian. He has never got rejected before, it'll take him a while."

Alfred and I got in, I walked upstairs to my room, "rejected?"

I didn't know what he meant by this. just then it hit me, Damian didn't mean that he loved me like family, he loved me as a girlfriend.