Chapter 25: Two Face

~ Damian's P.O.V. ~

I smile as I walk to see if father's here yet. I feel like a child who just got noticed by his crush. Haha!

I hurry up downstairs, and to my advantage father is here. Jacob's mom was with father so I explained to them the situation.

"God, that kid . . . I knew we shouldn't have let him live in Gotham. But he wanted to remember his family." Jacob's mother explained.

"We will get him the help he needs." Father said.

"He's in the living room." I told Jacob's mom.

She nodded and left the room. I turned my attention to father.

"Father, Two Face is part of this."

He looked at me, "yeah, we need to look into this more later."

I nod, "but we have to get Nolan out of here. Y/N is scared."

He agreed and left for the living room. I waited for a while until they came back out. Nolan was with Jacob and his mom.

"Thanks again, Mr. Wayne. We will get him help."

They leave, but before Nolan leaves he looks at me, "Two Face is here."

I stand there and scoff, is he trying to scare me? Father touches my shoulder, "you may tell Y/N that Nolan isn't here anymore."

I look at father, "yes."

"And Damian . . . I know you guys like each other, but give it some time, ok? She's been through a lot. If you guys get in a relationship right away, you might not last."

I was a little bit disappointed, but I understood what my father was saying. I nod and run upstairs.

I open the door to Y/N's room, "Nolan is - "

She isn't there. I look around and call her name, but nothing. I go to my room and look there . . . She wasn't there. I started to panic, thinking about what Nolan had said. Did he take her?

"Y/N!!!! Y/N! Please answer! If you're playing around this isn't funny!"

I run around looking everywhere.

I run into Jason, "Damian what's - ?"

"She's gone! I can't find her anywhere! I called her phone it's not here! Hd took her!"

"Who took her?" Jason asks.

"Two face."