Chapter 8

Clemmie's POV

I came down to breakfast the next day feeling like a weight had been taken off my shoulders. I sat down and ate half of my breakfast, which was only a small pancake that Colin had made. Whilst we were eating, Katie explained that we would head up to Vancouver in a couple of days to start filming, but we will need to talk to the producers about me coming to set.

~~~A couple of days later~~~

When we landed in Vancouver Katie had a meeting, with the producers to get off to so it was just Colin and me for the rest of the day. We headed to their apartment which was close to set. I put my bags in my room and got something to eat. I then headed to the kitchen and started doing my homework from school. At about 6 o'clock in the evening, Colin and I headed to collect Katie from her meeting with the producers. As we headed into the building we saw Katie with the producers, they had just finished their conversation when Colin and I walked up to them.

 "So you must be the famous Clemence Nicolette Martinez-Mcgrath," one of the men said, I glared at my mom.

"You told them my full name?!" I shouted I heard Colin sniggering behind me and a couple of the producers were as well.

"Relax, Clemmie. Greg is just messing around," Katie explained I sighed a sigh of relief.

"So we discussed it with your mom, and you can come to set tomorrow if you want. to look round and get a sense of where you'll be working, hopefully," One of the women said

"Wait? Working?!" I looked at my parents who were now beaming. I can't believe it. I'm gonna be working on Supergirl! I hugged my mum "Thank you," I whispered.

As we headed home we were discussing the best way to make an entrance to the rest of the cast as Katie hadn't told them yet. We decided that Katie and Colin would head to set and I'd make my own way, and when everyone is there, I'd make my entrance.

~~~The Next Day~~~

We headed to set and Katie and I headed to hair and make-up and costumes. I then went back to my trailer to wait before heading to set to scare everyone.

Clemmie's outfit:

Melissa's POV

We had been informed that a new cast member will be joining us today. Usually, they would have had to do tonnes of auditions but the producers had made up their minds on their first audition. None of the cast had been told how old the person was or their role within the show. The entire cast was on set as we had been filming for almost an hour.

"Wow! This place is awesome!" I turned around and I saw a girl who seemed to have walked onto set.

"Who are you?" Chyler asked as she walked up to her, I joined her.

"Your security sucks by the way," she said,

"Who are you?!" I asked more sternly

"Clemmie, my name's Clemmie," the girl said, in an English accent?

"How did you get through," Jeremy asked

"I-um... I walked straight through," she explained

"Why are you here? Where are your parents?" I asked

"That's why I'm here," she began, "I'm here to see my mum and dad," she walked straight past us and headed for Katie and Colin. They hugged and the rest of the cast and I were really confused. I didn't know Katie had a daughter.

"Everyone, this is Clemmie. Our daughter," Katie said smiling at Colin then at Clemmie.

"And your new cast member," Clemmie said. We all sighed but how does Katie have a 15-year-old daughter?

"Daughter?" Mehcad asked.

"I was adopted a couple of weeks back. I'm from Ravenswood Orphanage, London," Clemmie said. That explained the accent and why it was so easy for her to come onto the set.

Clemmie's POV

When I explained I was adopted everyone's faces relaxed and I now felt another episode coming on.  I ran out and Katie followed me whilst Colin stayed behind to keep everyone back. I ran into an open space and started breathing heavily and pacing.

"I can't do this. I-I can't," I started saying to myself,

"Clemmie calm down just breathe," Katie said to me

"I-I-I can't do this Katie. People are always going to see me as different, if not as a foster kid then as-as some form of crazy psycho," I started to cry and Katie pulled me in and hugged me tightly.

"Yes you can Clem, You are one of the strongest people I know you've gone through so much and have achieved so much. You can do this. On my first day, I was a nervous wreck, I panicked so much and worked so hard that I don't remember most of it because I didn't enjoy it. You need to focus on just having fun. Okay? Just be yourself and everyone will love you for it, okay? " I nodded, I can't believe I had this amazing person as my mum. As we headed back in I went up and apologised to everyone.

Melissa's POV
The cast and I were hanging out as we had a break and Clemmie came back in and apologised about her outburst.
" Why are you apologising?" Chyler asked.
"I guess it's something I've done all my life for everything that I've done wrong. I'm not really sure why I had another episode, I guess I was just nervous," Clemmie explained.
"Another?" I asked.
"Yeah, I've been having a lot recently, I'll explain everything soon, but I'm going to see a doctor about it," she said, I felt so sorry for her. It seems like she's been through a lot, in such a short amount of time.