I: HER WORLD

"Yoo Jeongyeon, the 9th generation's CEO of Yoo Empire Tech" a man who happens to be the speaker for the meeting started by introducing the topic.

"Aigoo!" an old lady exclaimed the moment the meeting started. She was feeling nervous and her hands were shaking.

"We all know that she has been a good CEO of the company and has made the company to go at its peak and its current position right now" the man continued talking while showing the people inside the conference room some pictures that shows how the company have made progress.

The people inside are composed mostly of the board of directors who were mostly old people. The old lady who has been nervous since the meeting started is the chairwoman of the company who happens to be the grandmother of the CEO, Yoo Lucy.

"But to maintain the position of being the CEO of this company, that is not that much necessary. What necessarily needed is that to follow the tradition and the rule that the first CEO of this company, the late Mr. Gregor Yoo made and what is that?" he said and then acted like he was thinking. When no one answered, he answered his own question. "That is marriage and pregnancy"

"Mr. Gregor Yoo stated at the only rule of the company that the current CEO must be married and have a child to the only man/woman he/she married. This is to ensure having Yoo managing the company. Illegitimate and adopted child will not be considered to maintain the good image of the company" he continued.

The place was so quiet and the only noise you will hear is the man talking in the front, until a woman whose beauty can stun anybody entered the room without knocking. The annoying sound that her stilettos was making while she was walking was making some noise.

All the people inside was shocked by her presence. Their mouth were even opened. Her style was just simple but it enhances her beauty.

She was wearing a ruffled long sleeve mini dress that was above her knee. What makes her shine in her outfit is that her legs are long. Her hair was amazingly tied up messily that made her even look more beautiful. What can we expect, she came from a family where visual is innate.

"Neujeoseo jaesong haminda (I'm sorry I'm late)" she said formally and bowed her head low.

"Jeongyeon-ssi" the chairwoman stood up and get near to her. As she got near to her, she immediately hit her. "Aish, ginjang-i dwoeyo (I'm nervous)" she whispered.

"Mwo? Waeyo? (What? Why?) What's the meeting all about? Is it about me again?" Jeongyeon asked her grandmother while whispering too.

"Ehem" one of the board of directors cleared his throat loudly to catch the attention of the two. They looked at them and felt embarassed after seeing their faces. They realized that it is a formal meeting and they were interrupting.

"Mianhaeyo (I'm sorry)" Jeongyeon apologized and was pulled by her grandmother to sit-down. But she didn't sit-down but instead went in the front.

"You're doing this again? Is this your only way to take my position? Aish jinjja!" she stated and started talking informally. Her grandmother couldn't do anything but to facepalm.

"Jeongyeon-ssi, we're not doing this to take your position but instead we want to be assured that the next generation's CEO is a Yoo" a woman said. "Honestly, we are all aware that Lia does not have the blood of a Yoo"

"Lia does not have to be connected with this" she suddenly changed mood when Lia was mentioned. And that sudden change of mood made the place quiet again.

"Jeongyeon, fix this. I have to go, this is a non-sense meeting and I am so done with this" the chairwoman said with an authority. She stood up and was about to take her leave when suddenly...

"I know you're aware that my dad once had an affair with my mom's bestfriend and that's why in an early age, I lived without my dad" Jeongyeon emotionally stated.

Her grandmother turned her gaze at her as well as the people inside. This is the first time they will ever hear her talking so emotionally.

"Growing up knowing what my dad had done to my mom, I grew up having a fear trusting men. And you are all aware with that also" she continued talking while tears are slowly streaming on her cheeks.

The chairwoman couldn't help but to cry also. She immediately wiped it with her handkerchief. The people inside also fished out their handkerchief and secretly wiping their tears.

"And you are also aware of the fact that I became orphan at an early age of 12. And there's my grandmother who stays by my side and takes care of me. And for that, jeongmal gamsa haeyo (I really appreciate it)" she continued and by that, sobs can be heard all over the room.

"Jeongyeon!" her grandmother called and came in front to gave her a hug to comfort her.

That scene received "awws" from people inside. They were hugging each other while crying.

"Mianhaeyo. Can we excuse ourselves?" Jeongyeon apologize and pulled her grandmother to exit the room.

----------
"Very good acting sonnyeo" her grandma exclaimed the moment they entered her office. Jeongyeon received a non-stop clap from her. They did a high-five and grinned.

"You were the best in that acting halmeoni. Saranghaeyo (I love you)" Jeongyeon humbly complimented back and kissed her grandma's cheek.

"Aigoo!" grandma expressed and they laughed. Suddenly, her mood changed and beat Jeongyeon up.

"Wae? Wae? Waegeurae? (why? Why? Why are you being like this?) What's with the sudden beating up?" Jeongyeon madly said and held her arm where grandma slapped her.

"You can never always escape this kind of situation with that acting of yours. You better hurry and get married or else I will be the one who will kick you out of this company and our house" her grandma scarily commanded. That made Jeongyeon to shiver a li'l bit.

"Halmeoni!" Jeongyeon exclaimed and came near her grandma and hugged her. "You know that it will be hard, I never dated anyone before" she said while pouting her lips. Her grandma slap her hands and escaped from her hug.

"Then have a blind date, text your male friends, or message your ex suitors. Do anything you can. Pabo yah! (you idiot)" grandma suggested and hit her head. "Anyone can do just not a criminal"

"You talk about it like it is easy to do" Jeongyeon said and sighed. She went to her swivel chair and lazily sat there.

"I'll be giving you 5 months to do it. If you can't find husband on that span of time, then I will never acknowledge you as my grand daughter or CEO of this company. Ihaehani?! (Do you understand?)" grandma seriously stated that really scared Jeongyeon to the point that she had goosebumps.

"N-ne halmeoni (yes grandmother)" Jeongyeon responded stuttering. Grandma then glared at her for the last time and left her office.

She heaved a heavy breathe and sighed. "Eotteoke? (what should I do?)" she blurted out.