LII: FINALE

JIMIN'S POV

"Lia, Merry Christmas. Please come out. Help me and your auntie Jihyo decorating. We miss you so much. I have present for you" halmeoni said standing in front of Lia's locked room.

Lia has been locking herself since she arrived here at our house. It's been three days since we left the Yoo mansion. It's good thing that she eats what the maids giving her.

She still can't accept what happened to Jeongyeon and I. The one who is the most affected with our separation is her. It was hard for her to leave the mansion where she grew up and leave the people who raised her.

When she didn't respond, halmeoni bowed her head. She doesn't want this. She was so happy when she got to know that Lia is hyung's daughter. She was the most excited when Lia arrived here but because of this, she's not enjoying this anymore. She just wants to spend time with Lia. But Lia's acting this way.

I walked near her and showed halmeoni the key to Lia's room. Halmeoni then looked sadly at me and nod her head. She moved a li'l bit to give way to me. I then inserted the key and opened the door of Lia's room.

As soon as I opened the door, the room is dark but not messy like what the usual room of a person like her. Knowing that Jeongyeon's a clean freak, it's good that she adapted it from her. I'm amazed at how Jeongyeon really raised her with good manners and attitude.

"Lia, get up there" I commanded her when I spotted her covering herself with the blanket. Halmeoni didn't also entered her room with me so we were the only ones here.

"I don't want to. I want to go home. I don't like here" she said and if my guess is correct, she's crying. Her voice sounds cracked.

"Lia, this is your home" I answered then went near her bed. I sat down on the side of it.

"No. This is not where I belong. I want my mom. I want mommy and halmeoni" she said shouting a li'l bit. I tried to be more patient with her.

"Lia, you belong here. And Jeongyeon's not your mom. We are also your family. Your dad is my brother. You are not just a Yoo. You are also a Park" I said, trying not to raise my voice. Then she got up.

"Then why don't we just go back to where we used to be? Let's be together. I know mommy and daddy will be happy if the Yoo's and Park's will be together. Uncle, just please go back with mommy Jeongyeon. Jebal. I don't want this. I want to spend time with all of you" she begged while holding my hands and crying. I looked away. I hope I can grant her wish. I would love to spend time with the Yoo's too especially her but then, it can't be.

"I would love to Lia. I would love to. But let's respect your mom. Your mom's hurt and I know she doesn't want to be with me in one place" I replied to her but she looked straightly to my eyes and still begged. Her eyes are also pleading with her.

"I promise, I won't ask for any presents. I just want to be with all of you this Christmas. I've been a very good child, so please? Grant me my wish. This is my only wish for Christmas" she said and I couldn't help but to pity her. Seeing her in this state, it hurts my heart.

"Lia, we can't. Yeah sure, your auntie Jihyo, uncle Yoongi and halmeoni can be with them, but I can't be with them. And they will never choose to be with the Yoo's without me. You have to choose one, be with them or be with us. If you choose them, then I'll bring you to them" I frankly said to her and then she pouted and laid down to the bed again and covered herself with blanket.