XIV: THE PROPOSAL

JIMIN'S POV

"Halmeoni, Jihyo, wake up!" I screamed to their ears that woke them up. They both rubbed their eyes and slapped my arm. Ouch!

"Oppa do you know what time is it? It's still 9 in the morning" Jihyo complained and went back to her bed. Halmeoni on the other hand glared at me that made me lift my hands like surrendering and went back on her sleep.

I shook their body to wake them up again. "Don't you remember that today is my proposal to Mina. Wake up! Help me to prepare!" I shouted to them, still waking them up. But they just continued their sleeping. I gave up and took a sit on beside their bed.

After the party last night, we went straight here at Jihyo's hotel since the next day will be my proposal which is today. I woke up 7 in the morning since I can't sleep because of too much excitement. Everything is already prepared and the only thing that is needed is Mina's presence.

I still can't reach Mina's phone. I don't know but I have this feeling that she won't make it here, but I have to believe in her promise. She might just want to surprise me.

I just focused myself on waking Jihyo and halmeoni up so that the negative thoughts will leave the hell out of me. I have to be the most handsome and happiest man later. I should and would get her yes no matter what.

----------
"The subscriber cannot be reached. Please try again later" the operator stated as usual. I don't understand but it's been weeks since I can't reach her. What's happening Mina?

After I ended the call, my phone immediately rung and the called ID revealed that it's Jihyo. I immediately answered it.

"Oppa, why are we even let you command us to fetch Mina unnie? Aish! Jinjja! We've been here for almost 4 hours waiting for someone who we don't even know if she'll come or nah! We're going home. Halmeoni's and my stomach are growling" Jihyo complained shoutingly the moment I answered her call. I sighed and bowed my head as if she can see me.

"Jihyo, jebal (please), wait patiently. I know she'll come. She promised me" I begged and I heard her sigh as well as halmeoni's. "Please? You know how much important this day for me. You know how much I prepared for this" I continued begging to convince her. And I could say that she's now rolling her eyes and couldn't resist my beg.

"Arasseo! Call her! If she answered, tell us right away, arasseo? We'll just wait for another hour. Within that time, if she didn't arrive, we'll go home. Aish! You're so annoying. I hope you didn't become my older brother. You're making life hard for me" she said and immediately ended the call not even letting me to thank her. I know she hates me too much now.

I called Mina again hoping that she answer right away and say that she already arrived. Please Lord, make this proposal happen.

----------
JIHYO'S POV

"Jihyo, jebal (please), wait patiently. I know she'll come. She promised me" oppa begged on the other line. And I know, he's still hoping for Mina-unnie's arrival. I sighed and halmeoni too. She's now looking at me and saying that I shouldn't get into oppa's begging. I didn't talk for a while that's why he continued talking. "Please? You know how much important this day for me. You know how much I prepared for this" those words, it stabbed my heart. Oppa never beg to me in this way. Aish!