XXIX: NAYEON'S PAST/LIA'S IDENTITY

JEONGYEON'S POV

"You have no work today?" I asked Jimin as I saw him lying on the sofa chilling while watching movie. He shook his head.

"I informed the old hag that I can't go to work for today. I told her that we will going somewhere so she let me. I am just waiting for you to wake up" he told me that made me surprise.

"Jinjja? Odi? (Really? Where?)" I asked him and he stood up and pushed me into my bedroom which surprised me.

"Prepare now. Make yourself beautiful. I'll introduce you to two people who are important to me. Now, hurry up!" he commanded that left me no choice but to follow.

----------
We were driving quietly and only the music can be heard. He's wearing his serious face while driving. I can't bring myself to ask him since his facial expression is kinda scary. Seriously, who are these two he will be going to introduce me to?

I just wore a simple dress and a light make up. I thought this would be enough to make myself pretty but now, I am not sure if I look okay.

"We're here!" he said then looked for a parking space.

I took a look out of the window and we are in a cemetery. As I knew that we are in the cemetery, I quickly realized who are those two he will be going to introduce me to.

He went out of the car first then opened the car door for me. He lent his hands for me which I gladly accepted.

"Let's go. Let's meet them" he said and dragged me while holding my hands.

----------
After lighting the candle and putting it in front of the grave, we offered a prayer for them. There's a picture of his mom and hyung in front of the grave. His mom looks like literally Jihyo. From her eyes, the shape of her face, her lips, it's really Jihyo.

"My mom really looks like Jihyo. Halmeoni always tells her that she's eomma's reincarnation" Jimin said and I thought he noticed that I am looking closely to his mom's picture.

"Yeah. You are right. Seems like it's true" I answered then he held my hand. I looked at him and he's looking straightly in front.

"Eomma, hyung, this is Jeongyeon. She's my wife. I promised you that I'll introduce my wife to you right? Here she is. She's really pretty right?" he started introducing me and his introduction made my to blush. Sheez. Pretty? I know right.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Yoo Jeongyeon imnida. (Hello! I am Yoo Jeongyeon). It's my pleasure to meet you both" I said and bowed lowly, nothing comes on my mind so I said the basic introduction. Jimin laughed that made me to glare at him.

"Drop the formality. You don't have to be formal Mrs. Park" he said and that striked my heart. Mrs. Park. I'm still not used to be called by that.

My gaze accidentally turned into Jinyoung oppa's picture. Then I remembered Nayeon unnie's story. I bowed my head since tears are on verge of streaming down on my face. I really feel guilty seeing his picture. If it's not for me, Nayeon unnie and him must be still together.

"Hyung, she's Nayeon's little sister. Isn't it kinda magical? Or just a coincidence? She happens to be Jihyo's best friend also. We met by an accident. Destiny indeed" he talked and my tears started streaming down on my face.