XLII: CHOOSE

JIMIN'S POV

I didn't go for work today. I just want to have some time to think and fix this. I am here now at Jihyo, Yoongi and halmeoni's room. Jihyo and Yoongi aren't here, just halmeoni and I. When I left our mini house, Jeongyeon is still sleeping. I learned that she cried yesterday for how many times from Lia. That kiddo kept on asking me what's the problem.

It's been already two days since we are ignoring each other. I never have bonded with Kottagji and her for those days. I missed them.

I feel so bad to Jeongyeon. I know how much tears she have invested on me. I feel so guilty. I made someone as precious as her to cry. Namjoon's right, I don't deserve her. We should've not met each other. She would've never meet me. I just brought pain to her.

"I already know that Mina learned about Jeongyeon and Kottagji" halmeoni said then handed me a coffee which I accepted immediately. She then sat beside me.

"I made those two cry. How jerk I am. Jeongyeon is right, Jerkmin really suits to be my nickname" I said then laughed slyly upon remembering how Jeongyeon called me Jerkmin. Nayeon actually was the one who gave me that nickname. Those two Yeon, they are really good at mocking and bullying people.

"I am really sad right now. Those two, they are so precious to my heart. I like both of them. Jeongyeon is like my granddaughter and I saw how she grew up with Jihyo. Mina is also like a granddaughter to me. I know how pure she is and how kind her heart is" halmeoni said then sighed. Her sigh made me to sigh also. "Destiny is really playful that it tends to hurt people" she added and drank her coffee.

"Halmeoni, I don't want one of them to be hurt and cry again. Halmeoni, what should I do? I don't know anymore" I said then looked at her like I am begging.

"If you don't want to hurt both of them, then don't choose. Be fair. And for that to happen, you need to leave them both" halmeoni said that made me to tear up. Leaving them both would be the hardest thing to do for me.

"But, I have Kottagji and I also have Lia now. I have responsibility to Jeongyeon. I shouldn't leave her" I said that made her take a heavy deep breath.

"That wouldn't be the only basis of your decision. You should also consider what would the other one feel if she has nothing to fight with. Jeongyeon has Kottagji that would be the best thing she can fight with. But how about Mina? She has nothing but her love for you. Now, what will you choose? To be neutral or to be the best person you could ever be? What weighs more? Mina or Jeongyeon, Lia and Kottagji or being neutral?" when halmeoni said those words, that hits me. And with those words she said, that made me realize what should I do.

Halmeoni smiled at me and stood up. She pat my shoulder before leaving me.

Talking to her helped me a lot. She made me realize the things I should consider before making decision. She made me realize that I shouldn't just listen to my heart but I should also use my mind. Heart is the most selfish side you shouldn't listen to only. Your brain is the best side you should listen to.

This time, I should make things right. I shouldn't make them both cry again. I better fix this today.

----------
MINA'S POV

I decided to go outside to refresh my mind and my body. It's been two days since I haven't go outside. I realized that I shouldn't be this mess. I realized that I should show Jimin that he should choose me. I realized that I shouldn't give up and fight for him.