XXI: LET'S GET MARRIED

JIMIN'S POV

"Ya!"

"YA!"

"YAAAA!!" someone shouted loudly that immediately woke me up. I rubber my eyes and lazily looked up to see who shouted. It was Jeongyeon's old hag.

"YA! JAL JASSEO? (DID YOU SLEEP WELL?) HOW IDIOT YOU ARE TO STAY ASLEEP WHILE JEONGYEON'S MISSING" she shouted again that made my eyes open widely. My soul also woke up when I heard her news.

I got up and looked at her with unbelievable look.

"Jinjja? Shit. I did not notice" I cursed and was about to go out of the bed when I noticed a sticky note that was sticked on the bed where she slept.

"Old hag, I thought this was from Jeongyeon" I said and showed her the sticky note. She immediately snatched it from my hand and read it.

After reading the sticky note, she slapped my arm that made me to say ouch. She glared at me and I was left confused with her sudden action.

"What is your problem?" I asked while holding my slapped arm. She showed me the sticky note and I read it.

Ya! Park Jimin, I am really sorry for what my old hag caused you and your family. Until you still have time, the door is already opened, get out of there with Jihyo and your halmeoni while the witch is still sleeping. I'll handle this. The wedding will never happen I swear.

-Y.J.Y

"So what's with the letter? She's just looking for other solution for the wedding to not happen. It just means that we are both disagreeing with your solution" I told her and again, she hurt me by slapping my arm again.

"Pabo yah! (You idiot) Aish! Jinjja! Don't you know what she means by that? Mee cheen nom (crazy bastard)" she cursed and then showed the letter again.

While looking at the paper then shifting my look to her, I understand now what she wants me to know. Due to shock, I covered my mouth then as if on cue, Jihyo and halmeoni entered the room looking like catching their breath.

"Lucy, Jimin, Jeongyeon's driver told us that Jeongyeon went to the hospital alone" halmeoni said, still catching her breath. "Do you know what this means Jiminie?" she asked giving me a deadly glare.

"She will really do it? She will really abort our baby? Jinjja!" I said in disbelief and quickly ran out of the room to catch her before her plan happens.

----------
JEONGYEON'S POV

Can I really do it? Can I really kill someone's life? Can't I really give a chance for this human inside me to even see the world? How bad as a mother am I?

But, if this human inside me continues to live, someone's life will be ruined. He will never get the happiness that he wants if we happened to be married, because I am not the one who he loves. It is the other woman. And because of this unfortunate accident that happened to us, I will make his life like a hell.

"Gwaenchana. Ulji ma, baby. (It's alright. Don't cry baby). I know, I am such a bad mother to you because I will do it, but it is just for our and his sake. I don't want you to grow up to a family that have no love. You were just happened because of an accident. I don't want you to feel that" I said while rubbing my tummy. I am crying now. I am really a bad person, so much to the core.