10

Gerard

I got a text from Frank saying that he was gonna come pick up Mikey and me at noon. We had already packed our bags, and we waited at the front door. Mikey's bag sat at his feet and his bass was slung over his shoulder. I drew in my sketchbook as we sat, waiting. Eventually, Frank and his mom came down the street. I practically jumped up, grabbing my bag and running towards Frank. He caught me in a hug and picked me up, spinning me around in a circle. He pretty much carried me to his house as Mikey walked next to us. Mrs.Iero talked to Mikey on the way over. I'm pretty sure they were talking about dogs, but I was too happy just being in Frank's arms to be able to focus on their conversation. Frank carried me into his home and down the hall into his room. He put me down and I almost died laughing.

"Is that a dog bed?"

"Yeah. I kinda told my mom that you're a werewolf and she thought it'd be a funny joke. Your real bed is in the process of getting set up. Well, Mikey might get it if you wanna share a bed?"

"Hell yeah I wanna share a bed." Frank laughed and called Mikey back. He kicked the dog bed into the corner and pulled out some kind of camping cot. I sat on Frank's bed as he set up the bed. Mikey set his bass in the corner next to Pansy and helped Frank set up his bed. They ended up laying on the floor, the cot only half-made. Mrs.Iero called us out for lunch and I watched as Frank and Mikey struggled to sit up. I told them to wait there and went to get the food. I came back balancing three plates of food. I handed them out and we all breaked for lunch. I laughed as the two of them began to set up the cot again. They eventually got it up and sent me to go get the sheets. I came back and arranged the blankets on the cot before Mikey could offer to do it. Mrs.Iero called us out to the living room. She announced that we were going to the fair, so we all had to get ready. We all took turns showering and we were eventually ready to go. Frank was desperately trying to comb all the tangles out of my still damp hair. We all piled into the back of the Iero's car and began the drive to the fair. We had all piled into the back seat and were joking around with each other. When we arrived at the Fair, Mrs.Iero dropped us of and said she had to do some shopping. She gave each of us one hundred dollars to spend and left. We all walked in and found a booth that was selling these wristbands that give you unlimited access to all the rides. We each bought one and wandered around, trying to decide what to do first. I found a booth that was selling plush unicorns and smiled. I pointed out a two-person ride to Frank and told him to distract Mikey. I watched as he led Mikey towards the ride and I got in line for the unicorns. I bought Mikey a unicorn push that had a galaxy pattern on it and paid. I watched as Mikey and Frank stumbled off the ride, and as Mikey threw up off to the side. I laughed as Frank gave me a thumbs up and directed Mikey back towards me. I handed him the unicorn in an attempt to make him feels better. He sat on one of the benches and hugged the unicorn, rocking back and forth slightly. Frank disappeared as I sat with Mikey but eventually reappeared, holding something behind his back. He smiled proudly and held out a stuffed animal. I recognized it as some sort of dog, then realized it was a werewolf. I laughed and held my hands out. He practically threw the toy at me and laughed. Mrs.Iero texted Frank and said she was going to be held up, so we had more time to spend at the fair. We found a three-person ride and all piled into the little cart for it. Frank was pushed up against me, and I couldn't have been happier.