7

Frank

I woke up, not really processing what had happened last night. Gerard was still curled up next to me. He looked like a little puppy while he slept, snoring slightly. I shifted slightly, and Gerard groaned, rolling over.

"It's too early."

"Dude, it's, like, 8:30." Gerard's head snapped up, as if he suddenly realized that he was in my house. I laughed as he scratched at his ear.

"Dude, you're like a dog even when you're a human." Gerard laughed as he stopped scratching. My mom came in and didn't even miss a beat before asking Gerard how he takes his coffee. After telling her, we both struggled to untangle ourselves from the covers. We eventually made our way out to the kitchen just as the coffee maker finished brewing. Mom brought Gerard a mug after he sat down next to me at the table. His hair was sticking up all over the place and he was still half-asleep. He picked it up and took a drink without even stopping.

"Dude, that was steaming hot coffee."

"Was it? Didn't notice." I stared as he took another drink of his coffee. Mom set my mug of coffee down in front of me and stared as Gerard drained his mug. He put it on the table and pulled out his phone, running his tongue over his lips. He checked his texts before saying that he had to leave. He stood up and went back to my room to get his shoes. I followed him back. When we entered my room, I kissed him goodbye as he laced up his shoes. He smiled up at me when he finished tying his shoes. I escorted him to the door and waved goodbye, watching as he walked down the street. It was right then that I realized he was still wearing the sweatpants I had lent him. I practically ran back to my room and found his black jeans bunched up on the floor. I folded them, but by the time I got back to the door, Gerard was gone. I looked down at the jeans in my hands. I decided to give them back to him when school started up again. Mom walked around the corner and noticed that I was holding Gerard's pants.

"Are those Gerard's jeans?" I nodded, unsure of how to answer.

"Well, you know what you have to do."

"What's that?"

"Bedazzle them." I looked up at my mom.

"You're serious?"

"Oh yeah. He left them, didn't he?" I smiled and ran back to my room, digging out some glitter glue I had gotten for an art project, along with a bag of sequins. I sat on my floor, slowly glueing the sequins to the black fabric. After a few hours of this, I stood back and admired my work. I burst out laughing, seeing as how all the glitter was neon pink. After the glue had dried, I folded the jeans, excited to give them to Gerard when school opened back up.