2

Gerard

"HOW COULD YOU LET HIM IN!?" I cringed in fear as my mom yelled at me.

"He was just saying hi..."

"THAT'S NOT AN EXCUSE! YOU CAN NEVER EVER LET ANYONE INSIDE! DO YOU HEAR ME!?" I nodded as Mom stormed out of my room. Mikey came inside and sat next to me.

"Am I really a freak, Mikey? So much of a monster that I can't have friends?"

"Gerard, what happened to you was out of your control. It's not your fault. Mom's just been off for awhile." I brushed my black hair out of my face so I could see my brother better.

"Yeah, I guess you're right..."

"C'mon. We can go over to Frank's house."

"Will he let us?"

"I'm sure he won't mind. We'll just be saying hi." I nodded and went to go put on my black Converse. Mikey was waiting for me at the door and we left. He led the way, and pretty soon we were standing in front of a house. Mikey went up and knocked on the door. Frank answered, seemingly shocked over our sudden appearance.

"Hey, sorry about our mom. We just wanted to finish saying hi."

"Oh, that's okay! Come on in." He moved aside and let us into his house.

"Your mom didn't hurt you, right? When she pulled you out of the room?" I shook my head and Frank smiled.

"That's good. You guys hungry? We might have something for you to snack on." Mikey nodded, accepting Frank's offer. We hung out for a bit, agreeing to look for each other at school tomorrow.