15; no luck

[ Zoey ]

"David please, Zach's not gonna be socially stable if we don't get him to a doctor." Corbyn begged to his manager.

"Corbyn I already told you!, your fans are gonna to attack Zach if they find out his in the hospital," David said feeling the lousiness of having to repeat himself.
"If he even leaves the house, he's in danger." He pulled out his phone.

"Look."
There were thousands and millions of replies and comments, and video's and everything of Zach going to the hospital. David's phone was buzzing like crazy, and more replies filled in. "They know. And they're attacking everyone who was a whiteness."

Corbyn sighed. "I'm just worried for him" I patted his back.

"Well all are." David said.

"Yeah.." I mumbled.

Zach wasn't doing good with his flashbacks. He wouldn't talk either.

Suddenly a knock on the door occurred. David looked at me as I nodded agreeing that I'd go open the door.
I walked over to the door as I promptly flew open as I unlocked it.

There stood a woman... and I knew exactly who she was.
She wasn't in a happy mood either.
"Where the hell is zach?!" She yelled. I backed away as David rushed over.

"Ma'am!," he shouted.

"Where is he?!"
All of a sudden Zach came walking down the steps but he seemed to stop mid way down the last step, frozen.
"There you are!" She tried to seize him but he backed up into the wall shaking.

"Ma'am!"

"You're coming with me you little bitch!" She held up her hand, but I stepped forward, last thing I remember is being in lucid agony. My vision blurred, and I blacked out.

- - - -
"Oh thank god." A voiced blurred. I sat up rubbing my eyes. I looked to my left to see a bright Zach who waved at me. I smiled and waved back. "Here." It was Corbyn, he gave me a glass of water.

"She's awake, good." I heard jack say.

"What happened?" I croaked.

"Blacked out."

"Oh..."

"Who was that lady?" Jack asked.

"His mom. I've never really been on her good side." I said, "she left him most of the time to watch his little sister." I said.

I looked over to where Zach sat, he looked down.

He knew something I didn't.

Sorry for short chapters :/ school work is getting me caught up, and I'm usually always sleepy and/or studying till midnight.
And school hasn't been the brightest for me nor my school. Soooo Sorry, I'm trying my best to keep the updates.

Vote, comment, follow (if you haven't), share, & enjoy!