hang out

Jungkook's pov.

I am now sitting at my chair doing a lots of paper works yeah I know it was just my first
But Mr. Kim let me work it instead of just sitting here. I notice that Mr.Kim is working on something as I can see he is typing at his computer. I admire his face for a seconds.

Your handsome yknow? Specially when your focus your just a lil bit arrogant sometimes your cute, ho,-

"Finish your work first before admiring my handsome face jungkook"I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard him say that.

"Ummm...mian-h-ae" I said and back to my works.

"Tskk" he said and back on typing on his computer.

8:43 pm

We didnt talk yet after he caught me staring at him earlier until I heard the office door open reviling a smol jimin hyung.hwehe

"Hey taehyung-ah Lets eat outside yeah?"jimin said while walking toward the sofa and plop his butt on.

"Ill pass hyung you and yoongi can go. O had a bunch of work yknow" taehyung said while typing at his computer.

"Okay....you jungkook-ah let's have a dinner together" jimin said while pointing at me.

Noooooo....I have to go home coz I miss my jin hyung already and I am not that hungry I guess.

"Ummm...sorry hyung maybe tomorrow lunch we can" I said and smile at him.

"Okay you two!bye enjoy your work!" He said and walk out of the office.

Now we're alone again. The silence is annoying me a lot yknow so I just decide to plug my headphone on my phone and listen to random musics of big bang. You can't blame  me there song is good.

"Bang bang ba-!" I stop singing by the loud thud on my table. I look up and saw taehyung.

I take off my headphone and put it inside my bag.

"Fuck! Jungkook I didn't just call you 5 times! I call you more than that!" He yelled.

Oh,my gosh,jungkook you just messed up.

"I am really sorry hyung! I-am -just tired already because of this bunch of paper work and I think that music could help me" I said as I stand up from my chair and bow in front of him.

"Stand properly" he said and go back to his table.

Damnit it was my first f*****g day! I messed up already!? O,my God jungkook!

"Hey" I heard taehyung said.

"Yes hyung?" I ask and force to smile at him.

"Lets hang out. I wanna know more about you. Ill wait outside."he said and go out of his I mean our office. Yeah why not it mine and his.hwehwe

I arrange the mess on my table and grab my phone and go outside.

I get inside the elevator and press the first floor. As the door open I walk out side and saw taehyung leaning his back on the car. I notice that he is staring at me. Again.

Taehyung pov.

I saw jungkook coming out side and look at him for a seconds. He sure is beautiful but hidden. I snapped out of thought as he tap my shoulder.

"Oh. Your here lets go" I said.

"Who's driving?" He ask. Wth!? Am I his Butler that he still need to ask me that!? Nvrmnd.

"Well who's the boss here? Did someone change our position? Of course you'll drive. Idiot" I said and get inside of the car.

He follow and start the engine and he start driving.

Hello my precious readers I hope you enjoy this chapter!!! Just comment if you have any problems about reading. And sorry about the grammatical errors English is not my language. Thanks for reading!! I love youuu...💜💜💜😘😘

P.s please vote if you like this chapter.

-author chrisha_💜