never let you go

"HYung!" The younger yelled of annoyance.

"Yes baby?" Taehyung simply asked even tho he knows that the younger was already annoyed.

"I'm hungryyy!!" Jungkook whined as he stretch his arms.

What if we have his ideal date tonight? Yeah that would be a great idea! The brown haired male thought.

Taehyung fished his phone from his pocket and call someone that can organize their date.

"Baby let me excuse first yeah?" The older said as he received a nod from the younger.

He went out of the office and start calling the 'date organizer'.

"Yeobseo?"

"Oh. Mr. Kim speaking."

"Oh! Mianhae sir! Yes what can I help you sir?"

"Can you organize umm... a night date tonight? For me and my boyfriend?"

"Oh that was so sweet of you Mr.Kim and yes! We can organize it. Where do you want? At the garden or just in the restaurant?"

"Umm...date at the garden would be great"

"Okay Mr. Kim! The date would be ready at 7:00 pm"

"Thank you sungmin"

"Your welcome Mr.Kim!"

Taehyung ended the call and go back inside of their office. He look towards jungkook's table And find the younger who was peacefully  sleeping. Taehyung walk to him and carry him bridal style to the sofa so the younger could sleep comfortably.

He take off his blazer and put it on top of jungkook and kissed his forehead and go back to his table and continue his paper works.

Jungkook's pov.

I moved my body a little and felt my heads hurt af. I looked at my shoulder and saw hyung's blazer on top of me. I get up and finger comb my hair, I look at hyung's table and find it empty.

Where is he?

Ahgg....fuckin bitch I swear to God my heads hurts so damn much!

I lay down again coz I really  can't resist this pain on my head I heard the front door open and saw taehyung with a tray of coffee and cookies.

"Oh your awake kookie. Here eat and drink this since your whining earlier that your hungry so yeah I made you coffee" he said as he put down the tray on the table and sit besides me. I turn around to him and give him a bright smile.

"Thanks babe" I said and Peck his lips.

"I'll do everything for my baby and...... what did you just call me?" He asked as he raised his eyebrows.

What? Did I call him!? Yahh jungkook your stupid!!

"H-huh? I c-called you hyung!" I said nervously and chuckled.

"What ever sink on your boat 'babe'" he said while emphasizing the 'babe'.

I felt bad for hyung. He always do call me nicknames and me? I only call him hyung and hyungie. What if I give him a nickname too?yishh that would me great!

"Umm...hyung you always call me with umm.. a beautiful nicknames and I want to give you too. Is that okay?" I asked him with a smile.

"Of course baby you can!" He said as he pinch my cheeks and smile.