i'm not yet ready

Warning! There will be a mini smut so yeah. Continue reading babies!!😘

"Wh-hat do you mean hyung?" The younger asked nervously.

Without hesitation the older start to plant a wet kisses to the younger. From jungkook's forehead down to his neck. Small moans was heard at the office kitchen.

"A-ah~ hyungg~ stop" the younger demanded to the older.

Taehyung start sucking jungkook's neck and making hickeys.

"Baby let me please you~ daddy can make you feel so good~~" the older said between his kisses at jungkook's neck.

"Hyung~ sto-" before jungkook finish his sentence the older kissed him on the lips.

The younger kissed back as their lips move in sync. Taehyung's hand sneaking inside the younger's clothes roaming his body. Then when he touch jungkook's nipple the younger let out a loud moan.

"AHHH~~hyung stop I'm not yet ready... maybe when were married? Y-yeah?" The younger said as he turn around and drink his cold coffee. Well yeah they make out like 20 minutes so the coffee will get cold.

"I'm sorry baby I can't just control myself when you wear like that" taehyung said as he backed hugged jungkook and kissed his temple.

"Its okay hyung. I'll just tell you when I'm ready okay?"

The older smile at his cute bunny. Who could risist him right?

"Of course baby. I'll wait until your ready" taehyung said and Peck the younger's lips.
They went out of the kitchen and go back to their office and do their works again.

Waahhh I just made a smut scene!! Well not really it's just make out session but still... I make it for you'll my babies hope you like it!🔥🔥🔥😘 sorry for the short chapter.😔

Love youuuuu so so much!😘😘

Byeee!!!😘

-authorchrisha😊😊