The day

Third person's pov.

These past few days the two boys start hanging out more often well it's not date okay? Just having lunch and dinner together. Now it's Monday, the day that they we're flying to America for business matters.

Really nothing happened more about these past few days taehyung still being arrogant sometimes to jungkook like, duh what d'you expect?

Jungkook's pov.

Now's the day we're going to America. I get up and rush inside the bathroom and take a warm shower. After taking a shower I run to my closet and chose what to wear. I decide to wear black jeans with white T-shirt and black leather jacket with a white low cut shoes. After changing into my clothes I grab my luggage but when I carry it, it feels heavy. I wonder what's inside of this luggage.
I decide to open the luggage and saw some of my clothes are already here and many more like, deodorant,toothbrush,shampoo,lotion,and etc. I saw a piece of paper on top of my clothes. I open the paper and read whats written in  there.

Dear jungkookie,
          Hi kookie. Its me your handsome hyung lol. I already packed your things coz I heard from taehyung that your going to American  for business matters. Jungkookie one thing please,take care of yourself specially when I am not around you. That's all always remember that I love you okay? Take care!

                                   Sincerely,
                                               Jin hyung

I was smiling at the whole time when I am reading the letter that jin hyung make for me. I feel special to him and I do to. He's precious to me that if I loose him maybe I'll loose myself too. Jin hyung is the only one that was left for me and he is my weakness.

I fold the paper and keep it in my drawer. I  check the time and it's already 7:24 and our flight is at 9:30 but we're taking Mr. Kim's private plane... ughhh rich people. I grab my phone and put it in my back pocket and dragged my luggage out of my room with me.

Btw, joon and jin hyung is already in good terms now. Coz jin hyung was OA and get jealous of namjoon hyung's Auntie. Yes you heard my the woman that was kissed at the checks by joon hyung is her Auntie. And guess what? Joon hyung is going to propose to jin hyung soon.

Flashback (Saturday)

After my office hour is done I tell to Mr.kim that I have to go and meet his brother and here he was again thinking that I am snaking his brother from my brother. After asking his permission I walked out of the company and take a cab and tell the driver to take me to the nearest cafe shop to Kim N. company.

When I arrived there I text namjoon hyung that I am already here. He text back that he is on his way.

I enter at the cafe shop and find a place to sit on. After a minutes of waiting i saw namjoon hyung entered the cafe shop and rome his eyes around to find me which he did quickly. He walk toward on the place where I am and we start to talk.

"Hi hyung" I great him.

"Hi kookie so what you wanna talk about?" He asked.

"Ummm...earlier when we are having breakfast I notice that you we're not there so I ask where we're you and he start c-cryin-ng and I ask him what's wrong and he said you leave him without kissing him. And he follow you at this cafe and he saw you kissing a woman on the cheeck. He come out of the cafe and call you and ask where you was and you said that you where at your office. Hyung. Are you cheating at my hyung?" I said, as I raise my eyebrows up.